"So loud..."

School got over soon, without any troubles. I managed to avoid Cy, I answered whatever questions that were thrown at me by the teacher correctly, Elaine was absent and Sook and I had a great time.

I managed to meet Tara today, during lunch (since we were in different classes and all we didn't get to see each other a lot).

Jin and Jungkook were fed properly (I let them out and let the eat from my box, my water bottle covering them).

Cy wasn't there in the van today. Carlos said her mom was picking her up since she was going out somewhere. Phew...thank goodness.

"Hey, when are we gonna reach home?" Jin whined.

"In half an hour," I replied softly.

"Ughhhhh."

He quickly fell off to sleep after a while, clearly very tired as his snores were heard.

Suddenly, a huge clap of thunder was heard from the sky and rain started pouring down like multiple buckets of water were being poured. I quickly closed the window, my face getting kinda wet in the process.

I heard Kookie whimper from my other pocket.

"Kooks?" I murmured, bringing him out of my pocket, away from human view.

He gave a slight whimper while he hugged his knees to his chest, making him look smol.

"What happened?" I asked.

"So loud..." he murmured, scared.

The van jerked to a stop, Duke getting out of the van. Only Carlos and Barkha were left inside, along with another boy who was in a grade below me. He would mind his business though.

I sighed with relief - Duke was gone, so he won't hear me.

I looked at Kookie. "We'll be there in a minute...calm down." I stroked his head with my thumb. He slowly dozed off.

I placed him carefully inside my pocket. My stop would come soon, thank goodness. I wore my backpack and stood up, walking to the front of the bus. It stopped and I got out, running into my house quickly.

"Leah, welcome home," my mom said.

"Hi, mom," I greeted hurriedly, "bye, mom!"

"Leah, wait!" she called after me as I ran up the stairs.

I placed my wet bag on my chair and took out Jungkook and Jin, wrapping them in my hoodie that was conveniently placed on my chair. Kookie was still looking very scared, while Jin has dozed off, snuggling into the hoodie.

I went into the bathroom and changed into comfy clothes. I washed my face and went outside, into my room.

Jungkook was still huddled up in the blanket, hugging himself. Jin was fast asleep.

I took Jin gently in my hand, and placed him on the make-shift bed I had made for Jungkook and him. He immediately hugged on of the make-shift pillows and began to snore loudly. I snickered slightly, before going back to Jungkook.

I brought him in my hand. "Kookie...what's wrong?"

He didn't reply, hugging himself tighter. I stroked his tiny lil head, humming a calming tune (this can be whatever song you think is the most calming - not only some kpop song).

I kept stroking his head, finding his hair very soft and fluffy. What shampoo did he use?

I stopped humming when he fell asleep in my hand.

I squealed at the sight. He was so fricking cute, curled up in my hand!

I wanted to hold him longer but I had homework to do so I tucked him up in the make-shift bed along with Jin.

They looked so cute. I just wanted to cuddle them in my arms, ugh...

I left them alone though. I began on my homework, finishing it quickly. It was easy today.

"Leah! Come down for dinner!" mom called.

"Coming!"

I looked at Kookie and Jin. They were still sleeping. I'd bring them back a biscuit or two and milk - I don't want to disturb them.

...

I came back with biscuits and tea. Mom had apologised during dinner, saying that I shouldn't have tea all the time - it would stunt my growth. She gave me tea anyway, before I slept.

Jungkook and Jin were still sleeping. I shook them slightly, and they got up, alarmed.

"Hey, Kooks, Jin," I greeted. "Dinner?"

"Of course!" Jin replied.

"Unfortunately, it's over, so here's some biscuits and tea."

"What??? So rude! Only biscuits and tea?"

"Hey! At least I brought something back for you! Appreciate me!"

Kookie didn't say anything, choosing to go eat the biscuits quietly. He wouldn't look at me. Jin followed after, finishing all the biscuits.

I brought them in my hand, Kookie staring up at me with a blush. Jin was fast asleep. That sleepy head.

I placed them on the make-shift bed, tucking them in the process.

Aww, they were so cute!!!

I went to sleep with a happy smile on my face, quite satisfied with today.