"What is this cute little creature?"

Few days passed by, and Mom hadn't noticed anything about Jin and Jungkook (thankfully). But she had noticed I was behaving weirdly.

And...remember that spaghetti with meatballs incident? Yeah...actually, there was sauce in my pocket. And my mom was pissed, since it kinda tinted most of the clothes red so she thought that I was on my period. See, it had dried when I put it for wash. But then, water mixed with it and...yeah.

She gave me a lecture on periods when she saw the tinted clothes. Ugh, so embarrassing.

Then I scolded Jin and Jungkook and explained to them what my mom had thought. Jungkook has turned a bright red, but had an amused smile on his face. Jin was full out guffawing at my plight. What a jerk.

Then came one fine day...I changed out of my clothes and put my uniform for wash, kinda forgetting that Jin was...inside. Jungkook was in my jacket pocket, so once I removed my jacket, he got out and sat on their make-shift bed.

I know, how could I forget?! But I had a bad day...and I had a lot of homework.

Jungkook didn't even mention it to me! He knew that Jin was in my pocket! He knew that I forgot! That sadistic little...! He wants me to get chewed out by Jin!

And that leads us to the day after that fine day...now, when I'm at school.

I just remembered that Jin had gone missing, and I was panicking on the inside.

"Why are you so silent today?" Sook asked.

"I'm not silent," I replied, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Sook...you'll see her act weirder as the day goes by," Akeno assured, snickering.

I scowled at him. "Shut up, Akeno."

...

"Leah, you're oddly quiet today," Russell commented.

I flinched, snapping out of my deep thoughts. "S-Sorry. I'm just...thinking."

"What could you be thinking about that requires so much concentration from you?" Steven questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Uh...um...I'm thinking about my Math homework?"

"Why does that sound more like a question than an answer?" Sook wondered.

Jungkook snickered from my pocket. I gritted my teeth. "Umm...I'm, uh, thinking about Cy...?"

"Cy? What about Cy?" Russell enquired. He used to like her...until she slapped someone for liking her.

"She's being weird; like, clingy? Like...she suddenly wants to talk to me."

Perfect excuse Leah.

"Leah, she wants to be your friend, obviously," Akeno said in a 'duh' tone.

"Well, she didn't want to before," I argued,

"Oh, Leah! I wanted to talk to you!" I heard Cy's voice and immediately paled. I zoomed inside my class and hid behind the supply cupboard, praying that she couldn't see me.

"Where's Leah?" she asked.

"She's - " Akeno began when Russell interrupted him.

"She went to meet Mr Gunn."

"Oh, I see," Cy hummed. "Thanks!"

Is she gone yet?

"Leah, she's gone," Sook informed. I sighed with relief and came out from behind the cupboard.

"Thanks, Russell," I told him, smiling.

...

"Leah Williams, explain this right now!" mom screeched from downstairs.

What?! What did I do this time? Oh, please help me God! I'm too young to die!

I went down the stairs cautiously and slowly, trying to mentally prepare myself for the battle I had to face.

I was met with the sight of my mom, pouring over Jin, who was eating a slice of cheese innocently.

That little asshole!

"M-Mom," I stammered, "H-hey. What's up?"

She faced me, a bright and happy smile on her face. "Leah, what is this cute little creature?" She pointed to Jin.

Fuck.

"Uh, um...chibi-lo-bts?"

"What?"

"Chibi-lo-bts," I repeated, this time more confidently.

"What's that?!"

"This creature. His name is Jin, by the way. Worldwide Handsome."

My mom had a unreadable expression on her face. She seemed to be thinking. Thinking.

Oh, please don't be mad!!!

"AWWWWWW!!!!" she squealed suddenly, making me jump up in fright. "Jin is so cute! Can I keep him?!"

I blinked, surprised. "S-sure, I guess?"

"I found it in your pocket when you put your clothes for wash. Why didn't you tell me about them, Leah?" she scowled at me.

"Sorry..." I apologized. "I thought you'd throw them away or something."

"Of course I wouldn't! Only you'd do such a thing!"

Excusez-moi??? Mom, how can you insult your own daughter?!

"So that's why your pocket was red...you were trying to feed him!" mom continued.

"Actually, them," I corrected, taking Jungkook out. He stared at my mom innocently.

"Awwwwwwwwwwww!!!" mom squealed. "I will definitely make lots and lots of food for them! Unlike you, Leah. Not even giving them food."

"Yes, auntie!" Jin and Jungkook chorused.

Those little devils! Ugh! Turning my own mother against me; how dare they!

...

Hey...it's been a long time. Sorry. I had exams. I'll definitely update sooner this time. Anyways, I have news.

I might be starting a new book called Grizzly, right after this book. Now, don't panic - this book isn't anywhere near to finishing. I'll probably be starting it soon. I was inspired by one of my classmates. Everyone calls her Grizzly Bear. XD.

Anyways, adieu~

~ ImAntiSocial09