"Bitch, get the fuck away from this bitch!"

I put Jungkook and Jin on the dressing table.

"Are you satisfied now?" I asked.

"No, not really," Jin informed honestly. "You gave us too little dessert. And the spaghetti wasn't enough. You took all the meatballs."

WTF

I glowered at him. "Shut up, Jin! Be happy I gave you food!"

"You're so stingy!" Jungkook muttered.

"I didn't get to eat enough because of you guys!" I growled. "I'm hungry now!"

I stomped over to my bathroom and slammed the door shut. I washed my face and went to my bed, taking my phone with me.

I watched an episode of 'Gintama' and went to sleep, trying to ignore Jin and Jungkook's mutters in some language I didn't know...I think it was Korean? It was either that or Chinese. No...it was Korean. Japanese and Chinese were different from this.

...

The next morning, I had school. As usual. I took a bath and got ready. But, while taking my pant off, I felt something wet inside the pocket. I didn't bother to check it out since I was in a hurry.

Before going downstairs, I asked if Jin or Jungkook wanted to come along.

"Hey, Jin...Jungkook!" I said, disturbing them from their conversation in Korean or something.

"What?" Kookie asked.

"Are you coming with me to school?"

"I'm not," Jin replied, "Kookie is. Wait - do I still get food?"

I giggled. "Yeah." He's hilarious.

"Phew," he sighed with relief.

I took him in my pocket along with Kookie.

I made my way downstairs, humming. I sat down on the dining table chair, waiting for my breakfast.

I was served two pieces of toast and an omelette. I saw my usual mug of tea next to the plate and smiled happily.

I broke off little bit of the toast and tore off some of the omelette and put it in my pocket. I felt them shuffling around in my pocket, trying to eat it.

I began eating, moaning in delight at the taste of the butter and omelette and crispness of the toast.

I finished my breakfast in peace, thanking my mom for it at the end. I moved on to drink my tea.

I placed my lips on the mug's rim, and tilted the mug to allow the liquid to enter my throat.

Once I tasted it, I spat the liquid out, finding it a disgusting and unusual taste from my normal, sweet tea. I stared down at the cup, furrowing my eyebrows as I saw...white liquid. Steaming, white liquid.

My mom burst out laughing at the expression on my face. My dad snickered behind his newspaper.

I stared even harder at the liquid, trying to examine it and what exactly it was.

I quickly identified the liquid as milk. Hot milk. Warm milk. MILK.

I gaped at it in horror, and then stared at my mom and dad.

"MOM!!!!!" I whined.

"It was your dad's idea," my mom cut in before I could whine more to her.

"DAD!!!" I shrieked, stomping over to my dad and snatching his newspaper from him and smacking him on the head with it.

"Payback, Leah!" my dad screamed childishly as he got up and hid behind my mom.