"I'm a part-time genius!"

In the end, I got distracted by a notification on my phone and so I started with my English homework first.

I finished most of my homework. Keyword: most.

The only thing I hadn't finished was Math. Yeah, I know, typical.

But Math really is difficult! I don't understand head or tail of it. Ever since I started high school I've been having a hard time with it. I should really get tuitions...

Ugh, I need to know the formula for this one and only then I can use the calculator for the answer. And my Math textbook is in class...shit.

"Heyyy~" Jungkook groaned from his seat on my pillow. "When will you be done, huge lady~?"

My eyebrow twitched. Yeah, this guy; he'd been groaning at me for such a long time so I had trouble concentrating.

"Jungkook," I fake-smiled. "Wait for a few minutes, will you?"

"You said that ten minutes ago!"

"Then why don't you help me?!"

"I'm a guest!"

"Then wait!"

"I can't!"

I face-planted the desk. "Ughhh..."

"Oh, fine. I guess I'll help you."

"Wait, are you sure you can do it?"

"I'm a part-time genius!" he answered proudly.

"Nice talk, Kookie, but are you sure you can back it up?"

"Yep!"

"Uh-huh." I looked at him sceptically.

"Hey!"

"Fine then, tell me the formula for this problem." I showed my book to him, pointing at the problem.

He took a glance at it and smirked cockily. "Easy."

"Oh? What do you do then to get the answer? Wait, just dictate everything to me while I write. You're too small to write with this pen."

"Stop making fun of me!"

"Fine, fine."

He dictated the formula to me and I calculated the answer and got it. I did the same for the next problem and jumped with happiness when I was done.

"Yasss!!! I'm done! Finally!"

"Food!"

"Yes, food!!"
...

Hey guys! I'm sorry I updated so late. I had exams.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

~ ImAntiSocial