"I don't believe you."

I went to school today. When I was going to school in bus, I was cramming for that test. Why does Mr Gunn have to hold unnecessary tests when our exams aren't even nearby?!

I crammed and studied everywhere. History was in the fifth period, right before lunch, so I had time.

During Math, which was the first period, I didn't get caught as Kookie suddenly had this super powerful strength that seemed to make me push my book inside my desk just with a single push of his hand.

But I couldn't study much that period too as Mrs Mina had kept wandering around the class, prowling for victims. I just learnt a paragraph! Out of a chapter! TT

Then the second period was English, and I liked the activity we were doing so I didn't bother to study, no matter how much Jungkook bothered me. That was kind of my fault, but it's English and I like it. So in the end I got nothing done.

Then it was recess. I studied. Not much though, because Haider and Zian kept stealing chips from me. They were my favourite flavour too! Sour cream and onion!!

So I got only about three paragraphs done during recess. And I don't even know them that well.

Then during the third period, which was...*drumroll*...Art! Yay. Not. I suck at art and anything to do with it. How many ever times I tell my teacher that, she never listens, insisting that I try. Ugh. She's so annoying. She's like Mrs Mina, always prowling for victims. So I didn't get anything done.

I was panicking in the fourth period, Geography. I didn't study too. I had so much to write and so many maps to copy down and draw. Ugh...I DIDN'T STUDY A SINGLE THING WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO

The only option is cheating. But how? None of my friends support cheating. Nor do I, for that matter, but desperate times count for desperate measures. Who will help? My seat partner is Akeno, but even though he's my friend, he'll not help me since he is one of those non-supporters of cheating...

Ugh, asshole. And the ones who sit in front of me aren't even good at History. No offense to them, though.

Ugh, what to do?????

...

I am so dead. I didn't get a chance to study this part and most of the questions are from there. Wtf.

"Idiot," I heard Jungkook say as he kicked my stomach with his tiny little legs. "Write! You have just fifteen minutes left."

"I don't know this answer," I whined to him very quietly.

"Pabo," he hissed as he climbed up on my desk. I immediately covered him up with my hand, so that no one could see him. Thankfully, everyone was engrossed in their tests or either engrossed in praying to notice him. Even Akeno, who was sitting right next to me.

"This is such a simple question," Jungkook murmured. "The answer is 1975, dumbass."

I shot him a grateful look before writing down the answer.

The rest of the period continued with him telling me the answers, and me writing them down. I wonder how others didn't find out...

The bell rang, and then we submitted our tests to Mr Gunn. He went off and it was lunch.

I was happy during lunch. So happy that I even gave Kookie half of my lunch. And I don't usually do that. Anyways, he still wanted more though. But I was happy.

Well, until Russell came in.

"Hey, Leah, can we talk?" he asked me. I choked and started coughing.

Sook started hitting my back several times and stopped when I stopped coughing.

"What was that for?" I hissed at her.

"You were choking," she said innocently, with a sadistic look in her eyes. "I wanted to save a life."

I serious want to smack her right now, but I won't, since I'm in front of Russell.

I stared back at Russell, nervous. "Okay..." I stood there, waiting for his reply.

"In private?" he stressed.

"F-Fine..."

He started walking and I followed him, my hand in my pocket, stroking Jungkook's hair. It was oddly soothing.

We stopped in front of the school's banyan tree. My other hand which wasn't in my pocket, played with the ends of my skirt nervously.

"S-So?"

"Why did you lie to me?" he asked suddenly, eyes narrowed.

My eyes widened. "Huh? What-what do you m-mean, Russell? Abou-about, uh...what, exactly?"

I think I know what he's talking about. He's talking about my crush on him. How did he figure out I lied?! How?! I didn't give away anything in that text message, no emotions, nothing...besides, he can't even see my face through text!

"You know, about that crush thing...why did you lie?" His cheeks were kinda red.

"I didn't lie..." I avoided his gaze and looked to the side.

"I don't believe you."

My knees were shaking, and the hand that was playing with my skirt immediately went up to my mouth and I began biting on my thumb nail.

Stop, Leah! Stop. You look disgusting, he's never gonna want to be your friend anymore!

I tried to pull my hand from my mouth, but it was like superglue had stuck my thumbnail and teeth together. I couldn't get it down.

"I-I'm sorry, okay? I had to!" I exclaimed at him. "If you were in my position, you'd do the same thing! I didn't want our friendship to be gone because of this. I still like being friends with you. You're a great person and this crush is nothing serious, just my hormones, I'm sure it'll go away..."

"So you do have a crush on me?

Well, duh.

"...yes."

He flushed, covering his face with his hand. "Can you stop?"

What does this asshole mean? WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'can you stop?'?! You can't just 'stop' feelings!

I didn't give a reply, choosing to run my way out of there and to the girls' bathroom.

...

Hey, I updated 👆🏼. How is it? I know there wasn't much Jungkook-Leah interaction but this drama thingy is crucial. And I pretty much hate Russell now, because of this. I know I shouldn't, I wrote this, but actually this situation was inspired by my real-life...yes, my ex-crush actually said something like this, "can you stop?"
Wait, is it just me that finds this jerkish? Idk. Anyways, sorry to bother you with this long A/N! Bye!

~ ImAntiSocial09