"Hop in my pocket."

RINNNNGGGG!!!!

I opened my eyes blearily, rubbing them as I got up. My alarm continued ringing in the distance as pondered my life.

When I saw Jungkook, I snapped out of my daze and switched off my alarm clock.

"Ugh, I hate mornings," I muttered.

"Not a morning person, are you?" Jungkook questioned.

"Yeah..." I huffed. I pushed my blanket away and stretched myself, before walking to the bathroom.

I did my business, brushed my teeth and took a bath all in twenty minutes. I put on my uniform, combed my hair too. I also applied a bit of eyeliner.

I went downstairs, my grey school jumper tied around my waist. I entered the dining room, faced with the sight of my mom drinking coffee and my dad reading the newspaper while sipping tea.

"Morning, mom, dad," I greeted, sitting at the table.

"Morning, Leah," my dad greeted back as my mom got up to get my breakfast: two pieces of toast and some calming mint tea.

I sipped the tea, letting its scent calm me. Tea was life. Tea is bae. It is the best thing on Earth.

I took a bite of my toast, and sighed at its taste. It was just the way I liked it: nice and buttery.

I gobbled up the rest of my toast and drank my tea quickly, before standing up. I looked at my watch. I had about fifteen minutes until my bus came.

Hmm...better see what Kookie's doing.

I went upstairs to my room and opened the door. Jungkook was still there, however he was poring over one of my books.

"Hey, Jungkook," I said. "Are you going today?"

"Uh...um..." he stammered nervously.

I sighed, "Fine, you can stay."

"Really?" he asked, his eyes shining cutely.

"Yep, really."

"Yay! Ya..." he trailed off, blushing, realising I was there.

I snickered. "Yay?"

"Shush!!!!"

"Anyways, wanna come to school with me? If mom finds you here while cleaning, then she might throw you away."

Honestly, she wouldn't. I just wanted him to come. He would provide a distraction from the shitheads and dimwits in my class.

"No~! Please, can I come with you?"

"Sure. Hop in my pocket."

"Hey, I'm not a bunny! Even if I was, I wouldn't be able to jump that far. Common sense, Leah."

My eyebrow twitched. "Well, you're wearing a bunny onesie."

"Doesn't mean I'm a bunny."

That little...

I rolled my eyes, and scooped him up in my hand and placed him in my uniform pocket.

...

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

~ ImAntiSocial