"Go to class!"

About time I updated. Read the note at the end of the chapter for some important news!

...

I'm never coming out of this stall. Never. Not even if school is over.

Actually, I will. I'd be hungry, and the school at night hours is a creepy place. Probably. Never been here at night hours. I don't like my house at night hours, so why would I like the school at night hours?

Back to the topic.

Yeah, I'm not coming out for a long time. Maybe after school is over. I'll just quickly run to my bus and take cover under my ukulele and my school bag.

No wait, Ah Cy exists. She's gonna find me. And freaking involve me into an awkward conversation that I do not want to take part in.

"Leah?" A knock sounded through the bathroom. It's Sook. She sounds worried.

But I'm not in the mood to talk about him. Or our conversation. My heart is absolutely shattered into pieces because of it.

"Leah?" she repeated. I didn't reply.

"Class has started! Unless you want to get into trouble with Mr Lee, please come out!"

I didn't reply. Jungkook wriggled out of my pocket and stared at me curiously, with his innocent, brown eyes.

I stared back at him.

"I don't think she's in there," Tara's voice said.

"Let's look somewhere else!"

"Yeah."

Pit-pat, pit-pat.

They walked away from the bathroom, leaving me alone.

"You know, you should've gone with them," Jungkook said.

I sighed, wiping a tear from my eye. "M-meh..." Yes, I was crying.

Jungkook stared at me in pity. "Leah..." He patted my arm comfortingly. The way his eyes looked at me...so crystal clear and brown, so...honest and trustworthy...it made me break down again. Because those eyes made me feel like I could trust him.

"J-Jungkook...I don't kn-know what to do!" I hiccuped. "Why didn't he believe it?! Even if he didn't, I didn't expect him to be such a jerk about it...he's usually such a nice guy!"

Jungkook wiped some of my tears with the tiny sleeve of his tiny little hand. "Shh, shh..."

A thought occurred to me suddenly. "What if he told me to stop because he was ashamed of someone as ugly as me liking him?"

Jungkook stared up at me, expression sad and filled with pity. Then his expression changed suddenly as he slapped my cheek with his tiny little hand. It kind of stung...

"Ow!" I murmured. "What was that for?"

He looked really angry.

"I don't want you to think like that ever again! You're pretty the way you are and he can't say that to you! It's not your fault! And you're not ugly! So shut up about all that! Outer beauty doesn't matter, inner beauty does! So stop thinking of yourself as ugly and see the beauty in you! Like how you're good at volleyball, how you're good at singing, how you're good at English, how kind you are, how generous you are!"

"K-Kookie..."

"And stop calling me Kookie! Pabo!" He was blushing.

Aw.

I poked his chubby little bunny cheeks and giggled. He glowered at me and smacked my hand away with strength that was unnatural for his body.

"Now, go to class! Enough moping around in the bathroom!"

"...but what if he tells everyone?"

"He won't! I'll make sure of it!"

Huh? "...how?"

"Just...wash your face and go to class!" He pinched my cheek tightly.

"Ow! Let go!"

"Go to class!"

...

Sorry for the very short chapter guys. See...I was busy.

Busy doing what? Busy...planning!

Remember about Grizzly? That new story I was thinking of which was inspired by my classmate? Yeah...I made a plan for it!

And after I post two or three more chapters in this book, I'm gonna start Grizzly!

So I have a request. Do any of you know how to make a cover? If so, can you please make a cover for Grizzly?

It's a Jimin fanfiction btw. So can you do it? If you can...please send it to me.

If you do, I can have you appear in Grizzly!

So...yeah. Thanks for reading this longass author's note.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, however short it is.

~ ImAntiSocial09