Chapter Two

Chapter Two

                “Hey Ashton!” Someone squeals as I make my way downstairs.

                “Hi Eleanor.” I say blandly, looking at the brunette. Her best friend is sitting on the couch, talking to Niall. She isn’t mean though, she’s actually really nice.

                “Hey Ash!” Danielle shouts, jumping up and hugging me tight. I laugh and Liam makes his way down the stairs.

                “Do you guys want to go to the movies?” Liam asks, putting an arm around my waist. I lean against him and Louis walks into the room.

                “Is Shae asleep?” Louis asks as Eleanor kisses his neck. Eck. PDA. Eck.

                “Ya.” I tell them simply.

                “Alright. What movie do you guys want to go see?” Eleanor looks away from Louis when he speaks.

                “They’re playing Breaking Dawn Part One again.” I shrug and everyone nods.

                “Vampires sparkle movie it is.” Liam jokes and I roll my eyes at him.

                “Zayn! Niall! Harry!” I run into the kitchen to find the three boys gathered around the kitchen table, eating. Niall looks like he is enjoying it a little more than Harry and Zayn. “Do you guys want to go to the movies? We’re going to go see Breaking Dawn Part One.”

                “I’ll stay here with Shae.” Harry volunteers and I hug him tight.

                “Thanks!” I run back into the living room, Niall and Zayn at my heels.

                “Ashton’s being childish.” Eleanor snickers. I was covering my eyes in the sex scenes.

                “Leave her alone.” Niall snaps. We’re taking up most of the row in the movie theater. Liam is on one side of me while Zayn is on the other. Eleanor is next to Liam with Louis next to her. Danielle’s next to Zayn and Niall is next to Danielle. Liam and I were pretty much in the middle of the movie theater.

                “Maybe she’s a virgin and she adopted Shae for a pity party.” Eleanor goes on. Seriously chick?

                “Shut the fuck up Eleanor.” I shout, making everyone turn to me in the theater. I cover my face with my hands and Liam lets out a laugh. Eleanor jumps out of her seat and runs out of the movie theater quickly with Louis at her heels.

                Before he goes though, he gets into my face. “That was un called for Ashton.”

                “The world has to revolve around you. Doesn’t it, Ashton?” Louis snaps, getting to his feet. Zayn and Harry exchange a look but stand still.

                “Look who’s talking!” I shout, giving him a death glare.

                “We’re over.” He says coldly, pushing the door open. It slams back against the door frame and all eyes are on me. ‘Poor, poor Ashton’ they’re thinking. ‘What happened?’ ‘I’ve never seen Louis like that.’ ‘Did he mean it?’ I know these are the thoughts going through the four boy’s heads. I get up and walk out quickly and quietly, starting to cry.

                “MOTHER FUCKER!” Someone shouts, making me jump.

                “Did they seriously just yell at Edward?” I laugh and Zayn nods, rolling his eyes. Its pitch black but I still can see the white eyeballs of his.

                “Nice.” I laugh, nodding my head. Liam hands me the popcorn and it ends up in Niall’s lap.

                “Do you want to leave?” Liam whispers in my ear and I shake my head.

                “Okay.” He sighs, sitting back in the chair and watching the movie again.