Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

From: Katrina

Ur coming to Doncaster? Meet up with us soon! Expect to get texts from the girls x

From: Elle

CAN’T BELIEVE YOUR COMING TO DONCASTER! Miss u x

From: Gabby

Doncaster? Meet up w/ me. Send me the details later Ash x

From: Natalie

Girls told me ur coming to Doncaster(: Awesome! I was the last 2 know tho… Sigh x

To: Katrina

Love how I woke up with texts from all of u (: Anyways, I’m in Wolverhampton at the moment w/ Liam’s family. It’s actually awkward… Sigh. I miss you tons and we do need to meet up. Tell the girls! Love u x

                “Hey.” Liam’s morning voice is husky. He’s got his arm slung around my waist and his head buried into my shirt. I kiss the top of his head, moving him over after. He only had some boxers on and I was nervous that anyone could pop in at any second. He notices that I’m freaked and jumps off the bed, grabbing his pants.

                “I’m going to take a shower.” I inform him and he nods. I run into the bathroom, turning the shower on and making sure the temperature is right before I get in.

*

*

                Stepping out of the shower, the cold air hits me. Then I scream bloody murder, giving Liam an evil eye. “YOU ASSHOLE!” I squeal, grabbing at my towel. He hands it to me, smirking.

                “It’s not like it’s the first time I’ve seen you naked.” He smirks, making me blush.

                “LIAM JAMES PAYNE! GET OUT!” I shout, but instead he just rolls his eyes. I slap his chest and he finally gets out. He is starting to act too much like Harry. This is not a good thing. I get the towel wrapped around me tightly when Ruth bursts in.

                “Oi. This is awkward.” She smirks, making me laugh. “Trying to make a new baby, Li?” She pokes her head into the adjoining bedroom and he gives her an evil look. Liam’s parents had built onto their house so now Liam’s bedroom has his own bathroom when he comes to visit.

                “Haha. Very funny.” Liam tells his sister sarcastically. She smiles at both of us then leaves. My phone, which is on the bedside table, starts blaring Big Girls Don’t Cry by Fergie. Liam raises an eyebrow and I blush, pulling a brush through my hair.

                “Get that please?” I plead and he nods, unlocking the phone and answering it. I go into the bathroom and shut the door, turning on the blow dryer. When that gets done, I straighten my hair and put on makeup. At this time, Liam walks in, handing over my phone.

                “Here.” He sighs, hoisting himself up onto the counter and moving my hair and makeup products into the sink. I put the phone on speaker and start to do my makeup again.