Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

                “Yes.” I whisper hoarsely. A roar fills the crowd and I don’t know if it’s boo’s or happy cheers. I really don’t care either. I’m back with Louis.

                Holy shit. I’m back with Louis.

*

*

                “I think she is awake now.”

                “I doubt it.”

                “Why?”

                “She’s a deep sleeper.”

                “Oh ya. You slept with her for three years.”

                “Great picture in my mind.” Someone groans and I open my eyes to see five boys towering over me. Louis has his head in his hands. Liam is giving Louis a dirty look. Harry’s running a hand through his hair. Zayn is still half asleep, his eyes closing every once in a while for long moments at a time. And Niall, the little leprechaun, was eating a sandwich.

                “Mind explaining?” I ask, making all eyes go on me.

                “Oi! You’re awake!” Louis squeals, sounding very much like a girl.

                “You’ve slept a lot.” Harry explains.

                “And?” I tilt my head, looking at the boys.

                “You kind of passed out. On stage.” Liam mutters and I know my eyes get as big as saucers.

                “Oh geez.” I whine, running a hand through my tousled hair.

                “Can we have a moment?” Louis looks at the boys and they all nod, going away. We were back at the house that the boys shared. “Why’d you pass out?”

                “I don’t know.” I sigh, rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly. “Just in shock, I guess.”

                “Do you regret saying yes?” Louis whispers so I can’t hear him.

                “Come again?” I raise an eyebrow.

                “Do you regret saying yes to me? Having us date again?” He shouts in the Doncaster’s boy style. With a thud, all four boys end up into the room. I put my head in my hands, looking at the four boys in the dog pile. Louis’ face turns extremely red and Liam’s does too.

                “Boys. Out.” I point a shaky finger at the door that the four boys had come through. They get up quickly and run out, Harry sending me a look before closing the door behind him. I get up slowly and quietly and open the door quickly. And they fall again. “Now!”

                “Sorry.” Liam and Harry stutter, running off with the others at their heels. I close the door and lock it, going back over to Louis. I notice that we’re in Louis room. Ya, awkward for me. Oh, wait. I’m dating him again. Shit.

                “Do you?” Louis whispers this time when I go to sit by him. He’s on his bed. Even more awkward. Shut up Ashton! Shut up. It’s Louis! The boy you dated for like, ever. The boy you have a kid with. Oh, cue the dirty thoughts.

                “What do you mean?” I stall but Louis doesn’t take it. Grabbing my arm, he pulls me closer to him. He kisses me roughly and pulls away quickly before I can even respond.

                “Ashton.” Louis groans out, looking at me. His eyes are huge and I feel bad for him.

                “I don’t regret anything in my life, Louis Tomlinson. I don’t regret having sex with you. I don’t regret having Shae. I don’t regret you and me breaking up. I don’t regret hooking up with Liam. I don’t regret getting drunk and doing it with you. I don’t regret Liam and me’s break up. And I do not regret saying yes to you. I do regret passing out though.” I ramble on, making a total fool out of myself.

                And in total Tomlinson fashion, Louis starts laughing. “You doing sex and doing it.” 

                “Shut up.” I laugh. He wraps an arm around my waist and I rest my head on his shoulder. “I can’t believe we’re a couple again.”

                “Never seen that one coming; did you?” Louis snorts, messing with my hair.

                “Nope.” I tell him honestly.

                “Can we come in yet?” A voice from the other side of the door shouts. Oh, Harold.

                “Come on in-,” Before I can finish, the four other boys are running at us, sending us both onto the floor in an effort to hug us. “I can’t breathe boys.”

                “Sorry.” Someone mumbles and soon all of the boys are off of me. I run a hand through my hair in the effort to fix it but I don’t think it works.

                “I have the best thing planned for us.” Louis whispers in my ear, skipping away. He has problems. I swear, the little Doncaster boy has problems.

It's short and stupid. I'm really sorry. I'll make Ch. 20 long to make up for it! Hopefully, it will be...

I'm

so

so

so

so

so

so

sorry.

Only 10 Votes and 10 Comments for this...

New thing; QUESTIONS! Whoever answers them correctly gets a fan if I haven't fanned you all ready(: Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

1.) How old is Shae?

2.) What's Shae's full name? {First and last}

3.) What was Ashton's excuse for not telling Louis about his daughter, Shae?

4.) Who is Shae's favorite character in FRIENDS?

Last but not least, if you have questions for me; go to my book called 'Questions For The Writer' and comment a question! I'd be happy to answer it(: