Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

                “Who is this?” I squeak out.

                “It’s Louis.” The voice mumbles.

** One Week Later ** {I’m sorry there has been a bunch of skipping…}

                “And that’s what makes you beautiful!” Harry finishes off at rehearsal. I scream like a fangirl, making him laugh. Both Simon and Paul give me weird looks but I ignore them. Tonight was going to be spectacular.

                “You can’t tell you’re a fan.” Niall rolls his eyes playfully, coming over to me. I smirk, hugging him tight. When he pulls away I do the same to Zayn, who’s now got a blonde streak in his hair. Liam doesn’t even look at me and Louis smiles just a little.

                Things were still rough between the two of us. I kind of hung up on him when he told me who it was. We had texted up a couple times in between but nothing major. It was usually about Shae.

                On the other hand, Liam was holding a severe grudge against me. We hadn’t been able to talk but we’re supposed to today. Oh yay. Let’s talk right before a huge event!

                “We’ll get ready and then we can go try to meet someone famous.” Harry winks, bringing me out of my thoughts. I smile as he wraps his arms around my shoulders, leading me to the dressing room the boys share.

                “I want to meet Americans!” I cheer, fist pumping. All five boys give me a weird look and I shrug. “Fab Five is cool. So is Michael Phelps. And Ryan Lochte.” I ramble.

                “Who do you like that’s British?” Zayn raises an eyebrow, his accent thick.

                “Who do you think she likes?” Liam snorts, taking me by surprise he was talking.

                “TOM DALEY!” Niall and I cheer, laughing our heads off when we finish. All five boys knew I had a huge crush on him. And if I met him, well, I would die.

                “Boys. Are you ready? They will only let us into the Olympic Village for an hour and we had to pretty much beg.” Paul pokes his head in just as all the boys get finished changed. Harry is the only one left, slipping a Jack Wills sweatshirt over his head before putting on some sweat pants.

                “Now we are.” Harry laughs. These boys were going to meet famous people but were dressed casually! WHO DOES THAT?!

*

*

                “Oh. My. Gawd.” I mutter, looking at the two guys standing in front of us. I knew the one right off the bat; Ryan Lochte. Oh, I was going to die. I’m going to die!

                The 6’2, twenty eight year old turned around when Paul coughed. Holy crap was he sexy! The guy next to him turns around also, revealing the other famous swimmer. The 6’4, twenty seven year old towers over Ryan Lochte and I squeal, making the boys all look at me. Yep, Ryan Lochte and Michael Phelps are standing in front of me.