Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

                “CHILDREN OF THE CORN!” I shout, jumping up and down. The rest of the group just looks at me with wide eyes and I smirk, putting my hands on my hips.

                “You know what happens when you fight with her Nialler.” Liam laughs when Niall opens his mouth to argue with me.

                “Ya Nialler.” I smirk and grab the DVD for Children of the Corn. I put it in and settle into Liam’s lap. None of us know where the remote is so we end up watching the dumb advertisements.

                “Why are you being quiet?” Harry asks me after about ten minutes of the advertisements.

                “Fine. I won’t be quiet.” I wiggle my eyebrows and he knows what I’m going to do.

“We are the Geordie girls.

We wear our hair in curls.

We wear dungarees to hide our sexy knees.

My boyfriend said to me.

I’ll pay you 50P,

If you go ‘round the bend and have it off with me.

On the count of three,

 He stuck it into me.

 On 9 and 10 he took it out again.

My mummy was surprised,

 To see my belly rise.

My daddy jumped for joy.

 It was a baby boy!” I sing loudly, making both girls look at me like I was crazy. Ya, I’m insane. Be jelly of my swagger. Because, I have some. Ya, true story right there.

“That’s cool.” Carrie laughs and Lilianna nods. Ya buddy!

“I like you!” I cheer and all five boys shake their head, knowing that they’re screwed. I stick my tongue out immaturely but I don’t really care. When the movie finally came on, I moved around and settled with my head in Liam’s lap. We were leaving for Wolverhampton tomorrow and everything was packed. I was nervous, it was the first time I had met Liam’s parents and sisters.

I’ve put it off as long as I could. I had met Louis’ family and after we broke up, they still liked me. But, I was just scared to meet Liam’s. What were they going to think of me now? They’ve always thought that they had a grandchild and niece of their own blood. Now they know the truth. They don’t.

*

“Ashton Knight. Get your ass up.”  I hear a bad impression of trying to be gangster telling me. I look up to see Zayn smirking at me. I put my arms up and he helps me out of the position I was in. Liam’s still asleep so Zayn and I look at each other and smile mischievously. Zayn runs off to the kitchen and comes back in with a bucket of cold water.

“On the count of three.” Zayn smirks and I nod. His accent is so thick, it sounds funny sometimes.

“One… Two… Three.” And with that, the whole bucket of water splashes onto Liam. We don’t think that he’d jump up, but he does. So, all three of us end up on the ground.

“Dog pile!” I hear Louis’ unmistakable accent and with a thud, more weight is put on top of Zayn and I. Yay.

“Get off.” I growl, rolling around. Finally, we’re all fine again. Liam’s soaking wet still though. He comes towards me and I yelp when he hugs me. Now, I’m wet. So, in instinct, I slap Liam’s arm really hard.