Chapter Twenty Seven

                “Hello, One Direction.” The co-host, Debby Fitz smiles flirtatiously at the boys. I mentally groan, well, try to. I end up groaning out loud though. I know this because everyone ends up looking at me weird.

                We were still backstage, getting our makeup and hair done. When the boys pile onto the couch, Louis smiles into the camera. I smile back instinctively. We were both nervous. Paul decided to tell Simon about our little ‘secret’ and if we were actually pregnant we had to say it to everyone. If we weren’t, we had to tell them we were engaged. Which we aren’t. Oh, management pisses me off.

                Payton pokes my stomach, making me laugh. Her red hair is up in a tight bun on the top of her head with a white ribbon through it. Her hair is absolutely stunning. Like the rest of her. She’s got black stud earrings in and a regular black necklace to go along with it. She’s got a short sparkly brown dress on that matches the color of her eyes. Her high heels are black and extremely tall. Payton’s got a huge smile plastered on her face. Harry told her he loved her right before he went on. How adorable, Harry Styles!

                Lilianna is eating an apple, spinning around in her chair. Her blonde hair is in a ponytail, the pink streaks showing brightly. She has just enough makeup on that it brings out her green eyes. She looks adorable. She’s got green, dangly earrings in and a green beaded necklace. Her dress is a sleeveless dress that goes a little past her knees. It’s also green; they were going for the whole ‘leprechaun’ thing. Her heels are green also. Ya, maybe just a little too much green.

                Carrie is texting the barn her horse is at. Who knows why, she won’t tell. Her short blonde hair had a flower in it because there wasn’t much else she could do with it. It’s a red rose and Zayn gave it to her. Adorable, much? She’s got the least makeup on from the group of us. Carrie’s got an extremely short black dress on that is tight also. She doesn’t have any jewelry. Her flats are black also.

                Danielle is the only one besides me that isn’t wearing a dress.  She told the stylist she didn’t want to. Her shorts wouldn’t pass if she was still in school because they were a lot shorter than how long her hands went to her side. Thank gawd we aren’t in school I guess. But, the shorts show off her extremely tan, long, thin legs. There blue jean shorts and her shirt say ‘I Love Dance’ on it. Pretty normal. Her necklace is a locket and I know what it was in it. A picture of her and Liam. She’s got huge ass red heels on though.

                Then there is me, all alone and randomly out there. I have shorts on also that wouldn’t pass the fingertip rule. They’re lime green which is actually cute. I have suspender straps that are lime green also that have red hearts all over them. The straps looked lonely! My shirt was green and white striped. I had little lime green bow earrings and a red necklace on. Ya, the necklace was a little out there but Louis gave me it. My lime green TOMS went along with the outfit, completing it with a pair of fake geek glasses.

                “You guys are on.” The stage manager informs us and we all walk to the door that goes onto stage. Carrie throws her phone onto a chair and squeezes my hand, wiggling her eyebrows. You can tell this is her first interview.

                “Now introducing One Direction’s girlfriends. Louis Tomlinson’s girlfriend, Ashton Knight.” The crowd roars and I hurry onto stage, climbing onto Louis’ lap. The table has been moved so that the girls can sit on the ground but I didn’t feel like it. “Liam Payne’s girlfriend Danielle Peazer.” With that, flawless Dani glides out on stage. And with every name, each girl comes out. “Zayn Malik’s girlfriend Carrie Evans. Niall Horan’s girlfriend Lilianna Blake. Also, Payton Jones which is Harry Styles’ girlfriend.”