Chapter 22: Love In The Shower

(Reader's POV)

                     "Tony, as good as your Ironman replicas are, we need you and the team on clean up

"Tony, as good as your Ironman replicas are, we need you and the team on clean up." Nick Fury's face is hologramed in the meeting room, his voice echoing. "You can't just drop everything for one person."
"I found my daughter, Fury. I had to go save her." Tony argues.
"We had to." Natasha corrects Tony, reminding him that they care just as much as he does about Violet.
"Listen, the heads of SHIELD aren't happy with all of you just leaving like you had. I coaxed them out of disqualifying you. Tomorrow morning, you guys had better be on a plane to Florida and California like I had instructed you to." Nick says, "I'm glad you found your daughter, Stark. I am. But all of you helping her cost loves today. When will Thor be back?"
                  "He didn't say, exactly." Steve says, "He mainly just said he had some unattained business in Asgard with his father and dead brother."
                  "Loki." Nick nods "Well, that's comforting. But tomorrow morning—"
                 "We'll be on our planes at 5." Tony sighs, looking to Steve. "I hate waking up before 8 o'clock in the morning."
                 Steve smirks at the similarities between Tony and Violet. They've only known each other for a year and a half, yet Violet is a mere mirror to the billionaire. No one can deny that Violet is Tony Stark's daughter.
              "You had better be." Nick says, "Call me when you do."
               Then Nick Fury is out. Tony looks at the other Avengers sadly. Almost losing his daughter made him realize that he needs to spend more time with her. But duty calls. And Violet is left behind, yet again.
                "Mr. Stark," Jarvis's voice echoes throughout the room "Miss Potts is on her way from California. She left a message for you in your office."
                "Alright, I'll take it." Tony stands up and walks to his office.
                Everyone leaves the meeting room and gets into the elevator. Steve clicks the 4th floor and leans back, sighing.
               "It's great to have Violet back." Steve says.
               "Yeah, the kid was missing for two whole days." Bruce says, "Kind of makes you wonder how she lasted that long on her own."
                "I bet Tony would have a proud answer for that." Natasha smirks.
               Steve smirks as well. "Yeah, so would Violet."

                They all go to their assigned dorm rooms to freshen up. When Steve steps into his room, to his surprise he finds Violet sitting on his bed. He smiles at her as she smiles back at him. Steve can tell Violet hadn't taken a shower, she's still in the clothes she had on beforehand.
            "Have you been waiting on me this whole time?" He walks over to her.
           "No, I actually broke my bed." She says simply.
           Steve snorts. "You broke your bed? How?"
           "That—doesn't matter. I just need it fixed." She says, her long hair swaying as she moves her head.
          "Well, I'd ask Tony." The super solider smiles, zipping his suit off as he walks to his bathroom.
          Violet nods her head. "Yeah, I know. I just wanted to see you."
         Steve blushes, knots in his stomach. Even after they've been dating for nearly ten months, she still gives him butterflies and knots.
         "Why didn't you take a shower?" Steve says to his love.
         "Because I was waiting for you." She says with a devilish smile.
         Steve blushes madly, motioning for her to come join him. They both strip down from their clothes, stepping into the shower together. Violet turns on the warm water, letting it flow over their naked bodies. She looks up at him as he looks down at her.
         "You know, back in the old days we had to take cold showers." Steve says with s small smile.
           He kisses her nose, making her giggle. Then he kisses her lips, slow at first but then it gets heated and rushed. Violet's hands rush up to Steve's hair, gripping firmly. Steve groans, pushing Violet against the wall. His his hands on Autumn's hips, he leans away for only a few moments.
"Jump" He says to her
Violet jumps up on Steve's waist, holding onto him for dear life. Her lips kissing his jawline and lips. Suddenly Steve leans away, pulling a wet strand of hair behind her ear. His blue eyes stare deep into hers.
"You ready, darling?" He says gently.
Violet bites her lip sexily, nodding her head. Steve smiles sweetly at his love before kissing her one last time. For the next half hour, the sound of Violet's screams and Steve's grunts echo in the super soldiers bathroom.