Chapter 30: She's WHAT? pt. II

(Violet's POV)

                  "YOU KNOCKED UP MY DAUGHTER, ROGERS?" Tony stands in front of me, as if he were guarding me from Steve

                  "YOU KNOCKED UP MY DAUGHTER, ROGERS?" Tony stands in front of me, as if he were guarding me from Steve. "I would have thought the first time I threatened your life was enough."
                   Steve starts to slowly back away, I can see his shield by Bruce's desk. It's propped up on the side of the trash can. My heart is pounding. This is not going to end well. I'm scared of the outcome
                   "Tony, don't exaggerate—" Bruce starts.
                   Tony whips around, his eyes fiery "Don't exaggerate? Are you kidding me right now, Banner? This is sick!"
                    "Dad, it's not sick!" I exclaim, feeling the baby move inside me.
                    "That baby's biological father is older than his own grandfather!" Tony exclaims in disgusted. "It is sick."
                     "Tony, I didn't mean for this to happen." Steve says calmly, inching towards his shield.
                     Pepper walks over to me, grabbing me, and pulling me to the side. I hold my stomach, protecting the baby inside of me. I look over to see that everyone's hands are on their weapons. Natasha's hand is on her gun. But I'm worried about one person. Bruce. If he gets angry, he'll destroy this place and everyone in it. Me included.
                      "Steve, I told you I didn't want Via to make the same mistake me and her mother made 21 years ago. I told you I wanted her to have a normal life, to find someone normal!" Tony shouts, trembling.
                      I keep a close eye on Bruce, whose backing up. I can see veins in his neck starting to turn green. Fear fills my chest, making me feel sick. Tears fall down my face as I wish for all of this to go away. Tony sticks his hand out, his suit bracelets on his wrist. I can hear Tony's suit if armor flying up the building towards him. Steve runs and grabs his shield, holding it in front of him.
                  "I've put up with the grody sex stories from Barton and Romanoff." Tony growls, "I've spared your life, I've given you a place to stay—and this is the thanks I get? Knocking up my daughter?"
                 Suddenly, the suit of armor crashed through the windows, building itself around Tony. He holds a hand beam up at Steve, firing. I scream as Pepper grabs me and runs to the elevator, Dr. Cho behind us. I try to pull away from the blonde but she has a tight grip on me. I twist her arm and get her in an arm lock, pushing her to the floor. I turn and wobble over to where Tony and Steve are having a hand to hand combat fight. Natasha motions for me to go, as does Clint , but I don't stop. I wobble over near them.
                 "Stop it!" I shout, "You're acting like children!"
                Tony's hand beam hits the glass wall in the lab, making shatter to pieces. I scream as I trip over my feet, trying to move out of the way. My hand automatically goes to my stomach, turning my body so I land on my back. I hear my name being called and screams. I groan as the baby begins kicking me hear. Suddenly, Steve and Tony appear by my side.

                 After my fall, Dr. Cho decided to give me another ultrasound to see if the baby is okay. My fall ended the fight between Tony and Steve, thank god. But, instead of them being mad at each other, they're mad at me now.
               "Violet, what were you thinking?" Steve says concerned.
               "You put not only your life in danger, but my grandchild's as well!" Tony says angrily, "Via, do you ever think?"
                Tears fall down my cheeks, I put a hand over my mouth so I won't let out a sob.
               "Tony, don't yell at her." Steve says annoyed, "Yelling is what got us into this mess."
               "My child's life was just put in danger!"
               "And who put her in that position?"
                Tony gives Steve a dagger like glare. "Don't turn this around, Rogers. I'm not the one who knocked up a girl whose 71 years younger than me!"
                  "Enough!" I exclaim, annoyed that they continue to fight.
                  "Violet, you could have hurt the baby." Steve says calmly, "What were you thinking?"
                   "She wasn't, as usual." Tony says, walking over to his desk.
                  Dr. Cho shushes them, equally annoyed with their bickering. She looks up at the screen at my baby as she uses her gun to scan my belly.
                   "The baby is fine, but that was risky Violet." Dr. Cho says, "You could have—hurt the baby."
                   My body turns white. What Dr. Cho means by hurt is lost. I could have lost the baby. Being a mother is going to be hard work. I wish I came with instruction pamphlet, it would make it so much easier.