Chapter 1

It has been four days since Loki arrived on the planet Sakaar. Here on the large planet Sakaar, there was man named the Grandmaster who was also one of oldest beings in the universe and ruled this new planet Loki was on. The Grandmaster had greyish hair that was stuck up in a fashioned way, he also wore makeup all over his body. On the Grandmaster's face he wore blue eyeliner and a blue stripe from his bottom lip to his chin. The Grandmaster wore if not something extremely sparkling, his regular gold robe with a blue with red string shirt underneath and some loose grey pants. Now that Loki was on the Grandmaster's planet, he had to wear what unbelievable fashion the Grandmaster wanted him to wear. Oh yes, there was one other thing about the Grandmaster. Loki was now the Grandmaster's boyfriend.

five days has passed. Loki was sitting at a long yellow table with a shiny blue table cloth placed over top. Loki raised his head and glanced to the other side of the table. The Grandmaster was sitting at the other end waiting inpatiently.
Suddenly, people, who as the Grandmaster refered as prisoners with jobs, came in. There was two of them, each holding a plate of bacon, what looked like scrambled eggs, pancakes and some sort of liquid drink.
"Finally!" The Grandmaster said leaning back into his chair. "I mean, we could have starved."
The 'prisoners with jobs' carefully put the food and drink infront of the two men. After that, the left the room quickly. Loki nodded and picked up his knife and fork. He cut the pancake till there was an edible amount. He picked the piece up and lifted up to his mouth. He didn't know what to expect, but he hoped it tasted good. He put the piece in and chewed. It tasted absolutely normal. After swallowing, Loki spoke up."This breakfast is quite good." He complimented.
"Of course it is. Here on Sakaar we have the best chefs. So,uh, you know that if we don't they get...melted." The Grandmaster said still chewing.

After breakfast he was told to get dressed for the day. Loki walked to his guestroom. He closed the door and sighed. He walked up to the closet and slid the door open. There inside of it, was the three specially made outfits for him. Each with the same color scheme of green, yellow and blue, but all outfits were unique and different to each other. Loki tried to pick up the most normal out of them all. It was a blue leather like long sleeved shirt with a yellow crescent on its chest area. It's matching pants were the same colour. Loki slipped his pajamas off. He folded them and put it on the bed to be washed like the other nights he spent on the planet. He put his new cloths on. Each time he put one on, it still felt like new. He wasn't sure what goes on behind the scenes here besides very hard work. After a few thoughtful seconds, Loki put his boots on and opened the door. The Grandmaster was waiting for him outside. Loki blushed and his face turned surprised. How long was he there for? He too had to get dressed and put fresh makeup on. Maybe he just did his face today?
"I have much planned today for us both." The Grandmaster said smiling. His brown caramel eyes looked into Loki's.
"I cannot wait." Loki said trying to sound pleased. That's when The Grandmaster placed his hands onto Loki's thin face. His hands traced up till his fingers spilt around Loki's ears. The Grandmaster smiled even more and leaned into Loki's face. The Grandmaster kissed Loki gently. Loki felt staticky has their mouths touched. It seamed like a minute has passed with the Grandmaster let go. His hands slid back down from Loki and to his sides.
"Shall we go now?" The Grandmaster asked quite pleased with him self.
Loki built up enough confidence to awnser. "Yes..."

(By: goldscane_kennysboat )