Chapter 9

As soon as the first sign the sun was setting, Loki and the Grandmaster made their way back to his tower. By the looks of it, the party was ready.
"In one we shall party!" The Grandmaster declared to everyone.

An hour later, Loki headed down to the main floor. He wore a suit and tie, an outfit En-Dwi-Gast suggested. Loki also put fresh makeup on. He finally made it. Loki's eyes went wide. The room was dark with flashing lights everywhere. People, aliens and different species were dancing. There was food set up along the walls on long tables. And there in front of him, was En-Dwi-Gast. The Grandmaster wore a similar suit to Loki, but with more sparkles. Of course.
"Your here! I was waiting!" The Grandmaster took Loki's hand and kissed it.
Loki took the Grandmaster's hand and dragged him to the dancing area. He squeezed into the crowd and found a small spot.
"Granddaddy, do...do you want to dance with me?" Loki asked shyly.
En raised an eyebrow. "Do I want to dance with you? Seriously? Yes. Uh, Yes I do."
En put his hands around Loki's waist. Loki blushed, than put his hands onto En's shoulders. They swayed back and forth to the music.
Than the Grandmaster leaned close to Loki's ear.
"How about we do some dancing on our own, after the party? ~"
Loki stopped. His breathing stopped. Everything stopped.
"Anything for you, Granddaddy." Loki said dryly.
The Grandmaster only smiled and continued dancing. A few minutes later, they found themselves at the tables eating exotic foods and drinks. The Grandmaster seemed to drink a little too much and was slightly drunk.
"How about we go relax? Oh, um, how about you go to your key board thingy?" Loki suggested not wanting En to drink anymore.
"Alright, that's fun." The Grandmaster hiccupped. They walked over slowly till they reached his 'key board thingy'. The Grandmaster bended over and played. Loki than went behind En and wrapped his arms around him. The rest of the part was mostly like this, with some more dancing and eating. Loki did have to admit it was relaxing.

After the party was done, the moon was shining through the glass windows and everyone but En and Loki where left.
"Now, it's time for some fun." The Grandmaster smiled.

The grandmaster leads Loki back to their room "That was a nice party." Loki says as they walk in to the bedroom hand in hand. "It's about to get a lot more fun." The Grandmaster says pushing the door shut behind them. He then pushed Loki up against the door and starts kissing him down his neck. "Oh n-n-no." Loki says pushing the Grandmaster away. "I'm on top of this one." Loki says taking off his tie and wrapping it around the Grandmaster's neck and pushes him on top of the bed. "In charge, I like it." En-dwi-gast says running his fingers up Loki's shirt. They kiss intensely as they peel off each other's clothes. En's fingers run up Loki's back and into his hair and pulling his head down putting them closer together. Loki's hands rest on the sides on the Grandmaster's face. They kiss softly for a while then break apart their both breathing heavily. "Your right that was fun." Loki says rolling to his back. The Grandmaster turns on his side. "We should do it again sometime." Loki smirks "We should." They then close their eyes and go to sleep.

By: @goldscane_kennysboat and