Chapter 4

After lunch Loki and the Grandmaster were inside a library. It wasn't the biggest one ever, but it's wasn't exactly small either. The Grandmaster sat down on a couch against the wall. He picked up a book and a glasses case from a small table in front of him. He opened the case and pulled out a pair of thick black rectangular glasses. He slid the pair of glasses onto the middle of his face where they rested on his nose. The Grandmaster then looked up to Loki.
"I'm guessing you know that you're supposed to read in a library. Just pick a book, any book! And don't judge about my glasses, they look good and do help me see."
Loki headed over to a section of the library that were books about magic and spells. The Grandmaster was right. The glasses did fit him well. If only he put his hair in a more normal state of being. Loki picked up a book about illusion spells, even though he probably knew most of what was in it. He headed to the couch and sat down. He began to read.
Twenty minutes later the Grandmaster spoke up.
"You can call me En-Dwi-Gast if you like, instead of the Grandmaster."
Loki didn't look up from his book. "En-Dwi-Gast...is that another Sakaarien word you made yourself?" Loki had a small smirk.
"No, actually. It's my real name. Just like my brother The Collector, he has a real name too. You think we were actually born as the Grandmaster and Collector? It's just our perfected names." The Grandmaster said.
"En-Dwi-Gast, I wasn't even aware you had a brother." Loki said continuing to read.
"I have two." En told Loki.
"Oh. I have a brother. I'm adopted though." The god said softly.
"At least you had someone to take care you, someone sort of like a father and mother? I didn't, it was just me, The Collector and Ego."
Loki looked up at The Grandmaster thoughtfully. "Yes but they didn't love me."
En leaned his head onto Loki's shoulder.
"But I love you. You don't ever have to go back to that with me."

They were still in the library room, but they were not reading. Instead, an intense board game was going on. It wasn't like anything that was on earth or Asgard. But after a few explanations from the Grandmaster, Loki was a just as good player as he was. To be honest, he was a better player than he was.
"God damn it!" The Grandmaster shouted losing his temper.
"Gods damn it. Not God damn it. There's more than one from Asgard." Loki told En-Dwi-Gast, clearly winning.
The Grandmaster sighed. "Fine, whatever."
Loki didn't yet tell the Grandmaster master that he himself was a god.
Loki, taking his last step, had won the game.
"That was quite an intense game. Maybe next time you'll beat me." Loki suggested with a light tint of trying to make En jealous.
"I could've won! I should have! I know you didn't cheat; I'm the master of games! I always win!"
En-Dwi-Gast said furious.

"Ohpoor En-Dwi-Gast..." Loki cooed, putting his hands into the Sakaarienmaster's hair, slicing it back.
The Grandmaster blushed and leaned back. He bit his bottom lip as his faceturned red. Loki's hand then moved down the Grandmaster's head to his neck.Loki's head got close to the Grandmaster and moved his head closely to his ear.He then whispered softly into it.
"I'll let you win next time, Granddaddy. ~"
The Grandmaster had a sly grin on his face. "Hmmm. I like that. I likethat a lot."
"Of course you do." The mischief god responded before moving his headback to normal. The Grandmaster was now calmed down. He didn't look angryanymore. The Grandmaster picked up Loki's hand and brought it up to his faceand kissed it lightly. "At least I know now you really do love me,kitten." He put Loki's hand down but he still held it, wrapping hisfingers around Loki's waist.
Loki blinked his eyes a few times. The room became clearer and he lookedaround. They were in the same room as before. He looked down at his legs. Ontop of him were En-Dwi-Gast, who were still sleeping. His body almost took upthe length of the couch, but luckily it was long. Loki's position was that hewas sitting. He too, must have fallen asleep. He moaned and slumped back. Hedidn't want to wake up and the Grandmaster from his beauty sleep. Loki movedhis arm and slid it around En's head carefully. He closed his eyes and onceagain drifted back to sleep

(By: goldscane_kennysboat )