Chapter 5

"Wake up, Loki. Oh, come on!" A faint voice shouted. Loki opened his eyes and in front of him was a familiar face. It was the Grandmaster's. Loki moved his head to his right; trying to get away from the crowed space he was given. The Grandmaster stepped back. "Loki, it's time for dinner."
Loki groaned. "Yes, I'm coming."
The Grandmaster lent Loki his hand and pulled him up. They walked to the dining room.
The Grandmaster and Loki ate dinner sleepily. They ate a large roast type of meat and fresh corn on the cob. Loki couldn't help but feel he was being watched by the Grandmaster. Besides that feeling, everything was normal. Maybe what he whispered was a bad idea. As soon as they were finished, the 'prisoners with jobs' took their dishes away.
"I have a special desert for us tonight." The Grandmaster smiled at Loki. "Well, it's just a regular desert. It's just special because most of the food here is new to you."
The heat wasn't so bad now as the Sakaarien sun was lowering. Loki and the Grandmaster walked the hallways for another short tour if the place. The Grandmaster avoided the areas where the fighters for his battles called contest of champions were held and got ready. Loki knew eventually he'll get to see some action here, even if it wasn't his wish. The Grandmaster rambled on about himself, the planet and his people. Loki listened lightly answering when he needed but he mostly focused and stayed to himself and his thoughts. He had much to think about on Sakaar. Did the Grandmaster really love him? Was he going to leave Sakaar? Would his brother find him? Loki sighed and continued following the man who sadly had no idea he was just talking to himself.
As the sun was almost set they were coming to an end.
"Let's go to your new room, why don't we?" En-Dwi-Gast suggested.
"I'm sure it will be as comfortable as I predict it will be, Grandmaster." Loki said.
They walked till they reached a large door. One that Loki had seen before. Once they got inside, it looked exactly like the Grandmaster's bedroom.
"This...this is your room." Loki turned around to face the Grandmaster.
"Yes. We're sharing a room now! I made orders to move your cloths into my closet. We can, uh, share the bed. If you don't really want to, I'm sure we can find a sleeping bag somewhere..." En said fixing his bed a little.
Loki sighed. "No, it's fine. We love each other, it's good." The words that came out of his mouth didn't sound like something Loki would actually say. It was so odd; Loki had been alone for such a long time but now...

(By: goldscane_kennysboat )