Chapter 6

The Grandmaster and Loki where talking on their now shared bed. Then, there was a knocking on the bedroom door.
"Oh! "En said happily. "Come in!"
A human male came in with a bowl of a doughy substance covered in chocolate sauce and red cherries. The Grandmaster was handed the bowl.
"You're free to go now, close the door and make sure no one bothers me, not even Topaz." En told the man.
The man walked out and closed the door. The Grandmaster put the bowl down beside him and took a scoop out with one of the spoons given. The Grandmaster put his free hand on Loki's chin, raising it a little.
"You get first bite." He smiled. "Open up, my little Loki angle. ~"
Loki opened his mouth waiting for this 'special desert'. The Grandmaster put the scoop into Loki's mouth. Loki closed his mouth, swallowing. A creamy chocolate taste filled his mouth.
"Is it good?" The Grandmaster asked cautiously.
Loki nodded, taking his time. The Grandmaster brought the bowl over between themselves and they both ate till there were only small dribbles of sauce left.

Loki and the Grandmaster got changed at different times and both removed their makeup and we're now ready for bed. The bed was large so they could each have their own sides. Loki layed on the left side of the bed. His breathing was now heavy. He felt worried that this plan, idea or trap the Grandmaster came up with would not work. Sharing a bed? By the gods, what was he thinking? The Grandmaster had just finished up and walked into the bedroom. He looked slightly different without all his makeup.
"Tired already?" En-Dwi-Gast asked.
"No. But it's late." Loki sighed.
"Try to get to sleep then. I mean, we just had a nap a few hours ago..." The Grandmaster said rubbing the back of his neck.
Loki rolled his eyes. "En, just get in bed. It's fine."
The Grandmaster walked up from the doorway and to the bed. He layed down on the right side of the bed.
"Are you sure you don't want a bed time Story? "En joked. "I always wanted them as a kid but Ego, my other brother, just made up story's about cool things he did because he's a living planet."
Loki bit his lip. "Um, no thank you, Grandmaster."
The Grandmaster shrugged and then turned the lights off. It was complete darkness. Then, Loki felt the Grandmaster's legs tangling with his and a warm breath on his neck.
"En...Granddaddy?" Loki said softly. The was a bit of tremble in his voice.
"Yes, Loki?" The Grandmaster said into Loki's neck.
"What are you doing?" Loki became worried.
"Cuddling. Can't my own boyfriend keep me warm? And besides, this is my planet. My bedroom. My rules."
Loki's breathing was getting faster. It was better to think of nothing of it. It's just something a normal couple would do.
"Yes, Granddaddy. Anything for you." Loki said forcing a smile.

By: