Chapter 3

"You will be moving rooms tonight. The guest rooms are probably not the best decision I've made for you." The Grandmaster said sitting on his bed. His room was much larger than the guest rooms. He had a large counter with a mirror attached. There was also a closet at the right of the wall, a book case and a window that overlooked his planet. Loki also sat with the Grandmaster.
"Which room? The one you gave me was most comfortable." The god of mischief responds.
"You'll see." The Grandmaster smirked. Then, the Grandmaster picked up one of the new nail polishes. It was a light yellow color with a few sparkles. The Grandmaster then then used his other hand and picked up Loki's hand. He guided Loki's hand and placed it on his thigh. Loki blushes and before he could speak, the Grandmaster placed a small brush on his thumb nail. The Grandmaster soothed the yellow nail polish over top. The Grandmaster did this to all Loki's ten toes and fingers.
"We're not done yet. There is much more to go. If you're my boyfriend, you've got to look the part!"
Of course not. The Grandmaster always has to take it to the next step.
The Grandmaster started on Loki's face. On Loki's bottom lip, was dark blue lipstick. Loki's eyes were surrounded by yellow eyeshadow and eyeliner. There were other spots of green the Grandmaster drew on Loki's face. Loki's breathing was low and soft. It felt like if one mistake was made, he would surely be killed. Then, the Grandmaster paused.
"Hold still, its ok. Unless you screw up. Don't do that." The makeup artist told Loki as he placed all the makeup down onto the soft bed. Loki didn't know what was going to happen to himself. The Grandmaster wrapped his hands around Loki's shirt, taking it off. Loki froze. The Grandmaster continued his masterpiece, tracing Loki's thin body with makeup. After what seamed hours, the Grandmaster finished. Loki picked up a mirror which was also brought over. Loki lifted it and looked in it. Loki looked different, but also felt different. Whatever the Grandmaster did to his body looked like his personality was brought out onto himself.
"It's very good." Loki said reassuring. He also wore a small smile.

Loki and the Grandmaster were back at the table were they had breakfast at. This time it was lunch. They were each brought a plate with pizza and a glass of water for them both. Once again they were eating. The pizza wasn't too bad and there was some small conversation. Loki could get used to this life, but what would Thor think of this? And eventually, he would have to do something considered bad or mischievous.

(By: goldscane_kennysboat )