Chapter 7

The next morning, Loki woke to once again the Grandmaster with him. This time instead of gently on his lap, he was swarmed up into him. Loki couldn't move. He had to wait till the Grandmaster woke up.
"En." Loki said quietly, trying to wake him up.
"En-Dwi-Gast." He said a little bit louder.
"Grandmaster." This time also louder.
"Grand..." Loki noticed that he was finally waking up.
"Oh, good morning, Loki." The Grandmaster said sleepily.
The Grandmaster looked around at himself. "Oh, sorry." En said with a small smile. He untangled himself and stood up.

Loki was very tired still and did not want to get up. He layed down on the bed still, looking up at the ceiling.
"I'm getting dressed and doing my makeup now." The Grandmaster told Loki.
"Mhhm." Loki groaned. He didn't pay much attention to what he said, unaware that the Grandmaster was taking off his shirt. En folded up his pajama shirt and put it on the end of the bed. He then leaned over Loki. "Hey, Loki. I'm actually quite surprised I'm doing this in the same room. You've been quite a good boy lately. That ceiling must be very distracting than."
"Wait..." Loki then came to think about what En-Dwi-Gast said. He turned his head to a shirtless Grandmaster. Loki blushed and turned to the opposite direction. "Grandmaster! I'm sorry, I wasn't listening."
The Grandmaster hopped onto the bed, hugged Loki's back, planted a kiss on his cheek and then finally got into some cloths without Loki looking.

After Loki did the same, at that time the Grandmaster was forced out of his room, they did their makeup, only their faces and not their chests.
"Why do you have such interest on makeup, no disrespect intended?" Loki questioned while En was drawing his blue stripe on his chin.
"Well, uh, at the beginning of the universe there wasn't much to do. It also looks great on me." The Grandmaster replied doing the finishing touches.

By: