Chapter 2

Loki and the Grandmaster walked under Sakaar's heavy sun into the busy streets. People pushed away for the Grandmaster as they walked.
"If you don't mind me asking, where are we going?" Loki asked.
"A well." Was the respond Loki got.
Soon enough the Grandmaster led Loki to a cliff hanging over top of beach with crystal clear ocean.

In front of them, was a white well. It was covered in vines and was crumbling apart.
"This is the well of only the rich." The Grandmaster said walking forwards towards it."
Loki followed. "Who names a well that?" Loki said sarcastically.
"Me. Of course. In sign language it's this." The Grandmaster did some weird hand moment which was obviously not sign language. "It's named that because only the rich, which sadly is a few here on Sakaar, can afford to drop a coin into it and make a wish. Besides Topaz. I don't let her because she will probably make a wish about death and destruction."
Loki nodded still slightly confused from the Grandmaster's nonsense. The Grandmaster sat down on the well's rim. He stretched out his arms. 'Being millions of years old does have its downsides." Loki sat down besides the Grandmaster. Loki looked around at the view. It was actually quite peaceful unlike most of Sakaar. It was either inside a large tower filled with the worse decorated rooms or busy streets filled with people scrambling at all sides.
"Why don't you make a wish, Loki?" The Grandmaster asked.
Loki looked up at the Grandmaster. "Are you sure?" This seemed like a kids act. Loki was a grown man, fifteen - hundred years old to be exact. He had better and more mischievous things to do besides whatever this was.
"Yes." The Grandmaster placed a gold coin with no one else but rather a picture of the Grandmaster's face on it winking. Loki turned his body to the right and dropped the small coin in. Four seconds later he heard it drop to the bottom. Despite his doubts, Loki made a wish. His wish even surprised himself. It was that Loki wished to stay here, as he was not welcomed home and he was never loved truly by anyone. But yet now he was at home with someone who cared for him.

Loki and the Grandmaster were back into the Sakaarien city.
"Before we go back, I need to make a stop." The Grandmaster said walking in a small purple store.
"Alright." Loki nodded.
The store had all types of makeup in it. Clearly this store was like heaven for the ruler of Sakaar. The Grandmaster picked up a few bottles of nail polishes and blushes.
"I usually get someone else to do this for me, but you know, uh, if you want anything it's free for us." The Grandmaster told Loki as he picked up the last item. He looked up at a woman with pink eyes and blond hair who was standing at a counter. He walked over and the women gave him a small bag.
"I hope you had a wonderful experience here today, Grandmaster. I can't wait for the next season of contest of champions." The women said smiling.
The Grandmaster winked at the women and walked out the door. Loki followed him back to the heat stroked outside. Who knew how much makeup one man needed. But what Loki did not know, it was for two.

(By: @goldscane_kennysboat)