Chapter 10

Loki opens his eyes to find a sleeping Grandmaster next to him. Loki caresses his face seductively then places a soft kiss on his head not wanting to wake his love. Loki heads into the large bathroom to take a shower. The room is filled with small sculptures of unknown people and animals going along the way around the wall. The sink is a light pink and wide taking up a good portion of the wall. The shower has beautifully intricate tiling and a very interesting looking shower head. Loki turns on the shower trying to be as quiet as he can. About a minute later the Grandmaster wakes up completely hung over from the previous night. He puts on a robe and stumbles to the bathroom. En-dwi-gast noticed the running water in the shower and smiles. He takes off his robe and comes up behind Loki. "You look even better than you did last night." The Grandmaster whispers on Loki's neck. This takes Loki off-guard and he falls backward into the Grandmaster's tan arms. They both get out of the shower and get dressed in new clothes for the day and sit on their bed. "So what are we going to do today?" Loki asks the Grandmaster as he leans his head on his shoulder.

"I have an idea." The Grandmaster smiles to Loki. "You can see my pet!"
Loki gives a confused look. "You have pet?"
En nodded his head. "Yes. He's very friendly."
"Is he a dog, cat, fish or... I'm just wondering why I hadn't seen him before." The god asked.
"Oh, he's just a big bunch of blue tentacles. Quite huggable, actually."
Loki wasn't really surprised to hear this. "I don't think I'll ever understand this planet."
En laughed. "Just give it, Loki. It's your new home."
They then left their bedroom to meet the Grandmaster's tentacles.

"We're almost there..." The Grandmaster said turning to the right. Just then, Topaz bumped into them.
"Sorry, Grandmaster." Topaz sighed.
"You better be! Don't ever harass me and Loki again!" He then turned to Loki. "I always liked Valkyrie better." He muttered.
"Wait, before you go, Grandmaster, I need to speak to Loki. Alone." Topaz said quickly.
"Uh, no. Sorry but we are very busy." En-Dwi-Gast replied annoyed.
"Its ok, En. I'm sure it will be just a minute. "Loki said reassuring his love.
Topaz walked away from the scene as Loki followed. She stopped when the Grandmaster was out of earshot.
"It's heard you to last night. I know you love each other." Topaz grunted.
Loki bit his lip. "That's creepy and it's not your business. This was out choice. What would the Grandmaster do if I told him about this?"
"Don't tell him. I'm not losing my job, money and home because of a pest like you. You tell him and I'll the Grandmaster you're the god of mischief." The female guard said stepping closer to Loki. "What I really wanted to say was, don't you dare hurt him. Or break his heart. His brothers already gave him a hard enough time before you came along."
Loki raised an eyebrow. "That's it? Just because I'm the god of mischief doesn't mean I'm the god of heartbreak."
"If it up to me, you would be dead by now, god." Topaz seared.
"A deal is a deal. Fine." Loki then turned his back walked to the Grandmaster.
Once he got back the Grandmaster walked up.
"What did she want?" En asked.
"Nothing." Loki lied. "How about we just go see your pet?"
"Alright!" En chimed. "Oh, just to tell you, my pet really really likes moaning sounds, just so you know..."

Loki and the Grandmaster walked into a strange room. It looked like it was made of glass, though you couldn't see through it.
"Ian! It's Daddy!" The Grandmaster called out loudly.
"Ian?" Loki asked En.
"Yeah, that's his name. And don't get jealous about the daddy part." The Grandmaster told Loki looking around the room.
Suddenly, the floor started shaking. En-Dwi-Gast only smiled. Suddenly, a bunch of blue tentacles sprouted from the ground. They were huge, taller than them both; they all had a pink ring around the tips. The Grandmaster ran close to them and wrapped each his arms on two different tentacles. He then started moaning loudly. His voice echoed around the room. The tentacles reacted quickly to this, some wrapping around his legs, and others around his arms. The Grandmaster stopped his moaning.
"Come on, Loki! Come join me!" The Grandmaster smiled.
"I...I...I don't think I should..." Loki said shyly.
"They don't bite! Well, they do have no mouth... but, anyways please join me. And the way your face is pink means you want to."
Loki walked over; suddenly a tentacle grabbed his arm. Loki jumped a little.
"It's ok." En-Dwi-Gast said calmly. "Just make some sound, and then they'll start to like you even more."
Loki made some moaning, it didn't do the job though. None of the tentacles moved.
"Let me help you, baby. ~" En said smiling. The tentacles moved off his body. The Grandmaster walked behind Loki and wrapped his arms around him. The Grandmaster started kissing his neck. Loki started moaning loudly. The tentacles now were gripping onto them both.
"See, baby, it's easy." The Grandmaster told Loki.
"It's easy with you." Loki smiled a little.
"Loki baby, you are fill me with in toxic senses, seducing me. I love you, more than my planet and more then you will ever know." The Grandmaster said taking one last kiss.
Loki let go of En, and the tentacles did too. Suddenly the door of the glass room swung open. There was a 'prisoner with a job' standing there in shock.

By: @jawwa99 & @goldscane_kennysboat