Chapter 11

Grandmaster, sir, there's an intruder wishing to see you and Loki!"
The two lovers were both in shock.
"What? Has security been slacking, uh, anyways we must hurry!" En took Loki's hand and followed the man quickly. They rushed to the main area, where they had the party. Then, to Loki's surprise was Thor.
"Brother?" Loki said stepping back.

"Brother, I've been looking for you!" Thor says with excitement. "Why are you here?" Loki says angrily walking up to Thor. "I came here to take you back to Asgard." Thor replies sadly. "Why would I want to go back to that filthily place here I have a loving boyfriend and people that respect me on Asgard no one cares for me they would all rather have me dead." Loki says almost in tears. "But Loki I love you." Thor says. "Do you really? you don't care you never did but neither do I your nothing more to me than a speck of dust floating in the air." Loki yells breaking into tears. The Grandmaster puts his hands around Loki and signals the guards. The guards grabs Thor by the shoulders he tries to fight back but there are too many guards. Thor is taken out of the room and Loki and The Grandmaster are left. Loki falls to the ground and starts crying harder. The Grandmaster sits beside him cradling him. "Its ok I know how siblings can be I have a lot."

It felt like hours to Loki. he just sat there, crying his heart out. He knew his boyfriend was trying his best, but besides seducing, emotions were not his strength.
"Its ok, daddy's got you. You'll, uh, be fine." The Grandmaster said biting his lip.
"I don't want to leave you! You were the only one who actually ever loved me!" Loki cried, gripping En-Dwi-Gast's cloths.
The Grandmaster had no clue what to do. He had to rely on his one strength. Seducing. Then he let Loki go and stood up.
"Let's get you out of here, I know what will make you feel better." En told Loki, reaching his hand out.
Loki grabbed his hand and stood up. The Grandmaster took Loki to his room, the god still crying. En rushed Loki to their bed. Loki layed down, he was now choking on his tears.
The Grandmaster went on top of Loki, reaching for his shirt. "It's ok, baby. Calm down." The Grandmaster pulled Loki's shirt off revealing his chest. The Grandmaster then started kissing Loki's neck, making his way to his shoulder. His hands soothing Loki. Loki eventually stopped crying and his breathing back to normal. Now, Loki was reaching for En's shirt.
"T...Thank you, En." Loki said sadly. "I just want to start over."

By: @jawwa99 & goldscane_kennysboat