Please Find Me (Larry Stylinson Story AU)

Harry's POV

"YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!" He screams at me while his fist connects with my stomach. I doubled over in pain. Before I could regain my breath, Steve punched me in the face causing me to fall to the ground. I bit my lip, refusing to whimper or scream. I was use to this type of treatment after all. "You good for nothing, bastard! Why don't you just go hang yourself! No one would miss you! Infact you'd be doing everyone a favor!" 

I winced at his cold, harsh words that he screamed at me, which would quickly follow a punch or a kick. What hurt the most about Steve's words is that they were true. All of them. No one would be saddened if I just disappeared; in all honestly they would probably be happier. No. There wasn't any probably about it. They would be happier. Knowing that was more painful than any burise or cut my dad could give me. 

I curled up into a small ball as Steve continued to beat on me. I felt my shirt tighten around my small body as he grabbed the front of it. He lifted the upper half of my body off the floor then quickly slammed it back down. 

CRACK!

A sicken noise echoed through the room as my head bit the hard floor painfully. Unable to help myself, I let out a pathetic whimper. I gasped as the room started spinning. This didn't make any sense! I'm lying on the floor, how is it spinning around me? Little black dots started to mingle in my vision as I barely felt Steve kick me once more in the stomach. My eyes started to droop shut as red and blue colors flashed in the room. I dully realized that Steve had stopped hitting me. 

I weakly looked up to come eye to eye with worried grey eyes. That was the last thing I saw before I let the darkness come over completely. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, what did you guys think? I hope you liked it! Please tell me what you thought of it! I wanna make sure people like it before I keep on writing! No point in writing if no one likes it, right? Also, what do you think of the title? I'm not quite sure of it! If you have any ideas tell me! I'd love to hear them! Love you guys! Bye!

~Abby <3