Chapter 7- Beheaded

Kiro

"Does it ring a bell, Haru?" I asked. His face turned white as he slowly recognized me.
"The Premonition. The one that you are too scared to come to life... The son of the leader, the rightful heir of this clan is in front of you."

"I will kill him..." Tinutukan na naman ng baril ni Haru si Tito Ayano.
"He is not my father, Haru. It's irrelevant to me if you will kill him or not. But I will surely kill you." I said and step forward.

"Haru?" A man who has a powerful gun on hand step forward. I remember him as my father's right-hand man.
"Asahi." I acknowledge him. Binaba niya ang baril niya at tinitigan ako.
"Kaede?" Nagtatanong ang mga mata niyang lumapit sa akin.
"Konichiwa." Bati ko sa kanya. Isa siya sa pinagkakatiwalaan ni daddy dati.
"Kaede Murakami?" Nagliwanag ang mukha nito at yumuko sa akin. Nadinig ng ibang member ang pangalan ko. Some of them lower their guns na lalong ikinagalit ni Haru.

"Kaede is dead." Sigaw ni Haru.
"I am very much alive," I replied.
"I am here take what is mine. Release him." I barked.
Nanlisik ang mata ni Haru.
"You are not the boss. Boys, kill him." Haru gave the command. Some of his members raise their weapon towards me. Asahi raises his gun towards them.
"He is the heir of this Triad." Sabi ni Asahi.
"How will we know you are not an imposter? My nephew died on fire." Haru steps forward until he is a few feet in front of me.
"The fire that you started after you killed my father and my mother. Have you forgotten how you slice my back and legs and leave me to die? Is that what you told the police about what happened? They died on fire accident?" I shouted.

Nagtagis ang mga ngipin ni Haru...

"You will not take this Triad away from me."
"Then I will kill you... Take your sword. We will do this with honor. Unlike what you did to my father." I step back with Asahi.
"Release Mr. Fujihara," I told him and he nods at me.

"Kiro... You don't have to do this." I heard Sakura's voice.
"I need to," I murmured.
"Then be careful," she whispered.

Binigyan ng samurai si Haru. A samurai that can cost millions, no doubt. For those who became my father's men, they will know that my samurai is my father's. Some gasp when I drew my samurai from my back.

I raise my sword at the level of my eyes and step forward. Haru steps side and wanted to do a circle. I learned my samurai with my father when I was young and Tito Ayano taught me for he is good at samurai.

Naunang sumugod si Haru. I sidestep and sway my sword in his direction. Mabilis niya itong nailagan. I didn't give him enough time to regroup, I move forward and plunge my sword onto his side. Nailagan niya iyon pero nahagip ang braso niya. Mabilis na kumalat ang dugo sa kamay niya. I didn't stop at that. I move again this time to cause him injuries to make him slow. I sway my sword like my father would do.

I sway my samurai until Haru is kneeling on the floor. He has a lot of cuts from the fast move that I did. Only his sword is helping his body not to fully drop on the floor.

"No...Kiro..." Sakura pleaded but I am deaf to her plea. I sway my sword one last time. It hit the neck. I felt the vibration on my sword that touches his bone. My sword sliced his neck and his head drop on the floor. His body wiggled and his blood splashes on the floor.

"Who wants next?" I shouted... All of the members drop to their knees and bow before me.

Kinakalagan na ni Asahi si Tito Ayano ng lumapit ang mga kasama ko.
"Si Abby?" Tanong ni Tito Ayano.
"Nasa Country Club." Sagot ni Tito Kyle. He tapped Tito Ayano's shoulder.
"Stable siya Ayano." Sagot ni Tito Ace.
"Mga ilang beses ka pa namin ililigtas? Lagi ka na lang nakikidnap, ginawa mong hobby." Sabi ni Tito Red kay Tito Ayano na malakas na ikinatawa ni Tito Marcus.
"Alalang-alala yung bff mo, Ayano. Kita mo naman, sumama pa sa operation." Tukso ni Tito Marcus kay Tito Red.

"Asahi, clean this up. Dispose his body." Utos ko at tinuro ang katawan ni Haru.

"Lakas siguro ng hangin ni Asahi... Tangina, electric fan ang pangalan." Tito Marcus commented na ikinatawa pati ng mga nasa HQ.
"Let's go?" Yaya ni Tito Red.
"Maiiwan po ako." I replied.
"Kiro...We need to go home." Tito Ayan said to me.
Umiling ako. "Tito, kailangan ko pong ayusin 'to. Ingat po kayo pauwi. Please tell Tita Abby I will be fine."
"You will tell it to her, one of these days, Kiro. Thank you, son." Tito Ayano gave me a brief hug before he releases me.
Pinasamahan ko sila sa isa sa mga tauhan ni daddy pataas. Ano na ngayon ang gagawin ko?