A Sudden Breakup - 민호 / 리노

"Just go to sleep." I said, talking to myself; I was tired of these sleepless nights I kept having, and it was ever since my boyfriend, ex-boyfriend, broke up with me.

I shouldn't be so petty or upset over a man, I know, but being in a committed relationship for almost two years, it makes you feel so lonely when they're not there.

I can't sleep, knowing he's out there with another woman, because he cheated on me, then broke up with me to be with her.

I'm so pathetic.

I dialed my neighbors phone number, hearing it ring next door as he picked it up.

He was my only sort of friend in this new town; I moved here only a month ago, my boyfriend breaking up with me only a week after because 'long distance relationships are hard work'.
Why did a fall for such a douchebag?

"Minho, Hey." I said, I could hear chuckling.

"I'm..." I couldn't find the right words but Minho cut me off.

"He broke up with you, didn't he? And now you can't sleep because you're thinking about what you did wrong?" He said to me, I could sense an eyebrow raise. How could he be so cocky at this time?

He knew the answer from the silence on the other end and I heard a knock on the door a few seconds later.

"Open the door you moron." He said through the letter box right before I opened the door.

I immediately hugged Minho tight, he patted my head and led me back to my living room.

"Want to tell me?" He asked, and I poured out everything which had happened.

"Well, he's a dick, maybe you should have stuck with someone nicer, like me?" He suggested.

"Are you seriously hitting on me now Minho?" I asked, looking at him shocked.

"Why, is it not working?" He asked, I rolled my eyes.

In actual fact, he was making my heart flutter and I didn't want to speak just encase I stumbled.

He smirked as I didn't respond.

"So, my tactic is finally working (y/n)." He said, smiling and placed me on his lap.

"Did I agree to this?" I asked, his hands now on my waist and my heart beating so fast I thought I was in cardiac arrest.

"You haven't said no." He said, smirking still. God. Why is he so , so...?

Just so Minho.

He chuckled as if he could read my mind and I was about to answer him when-

His lips touching mine, stopping all the words which were about to flow out my mouth.

I pushed away slightly, needing to breathe.

"Did you like it?" Minho asked, he had a mischievous grin on his face, I rolled my eyes, not answering and he kissed me again.

"Don't play with my feelings." I said, only yesterday was he lecturing me about doing the dishes.

"I'm not." He said, "I like you (y/n)."

I was shocked at his sudden confession, not sure whether or not to believe him.

"I'm being serious." He said, holding my face, making me look at him.

I just stared, lots of pieces coming together and I got butterflies in my stomach.

"Why are you so quiet today (y/n)?" He asked, smiling weakly, thinking I didn't accept his confession.

"Minho-" I said to him, he smiled.

His smile made me feel dizzy.

"I like you too." I said, giggling a little as he brushed his hair with his hand.

"Good. I wasn't going to leave without an answer." He said, I rolled my eyes at his cockiness, what a Minhoe.