The Stars - 정인 / 아이엔

"AT DDEUGEO AT DDEUGEO!" My best friend and I sang as the chorus of '앗 뜨거!'came on.

We were in the karaoke bar and were singing so many of our favourite songs, making fun of ourselves as we did stupid dances as the other sang.

We did the JYP standard dance as we sang '어머나' and laughed constantly, meaning our karaoke scores weren't great.

"Wow, I could sing trot forever." Jeongin said, sitting down after he had danced hard.

"Well, you've got to eat at some point Jeonginnie, should we go eat?" I asked, he smiled and took my arm as we left the karaoke bar.

We went to be convenience store and grabbed two fried chickens boxes, taking them to where we usually sat after school.

"It's so peaceful at night." Jeongin said, I nodded.

"Aahhh hot!" I said, touching the chicken to soon, Jeongin laughing at me.

"Aish you pabo." He said, I laughed at myself too.

We ate the chicken silently, Jeongin talking about how we can't have chicken without Woojin.

"Well we can, cause we're having it now." I said, he chuckled slightly.

"If Woojin-hyung found out though... he would not be very happy." He said, I laughed, thinking about that cute bears jealous expression.

We stared up at the stars, there were only a few tonight, usually there were more.

"If I was with my girlfriend, I would say... Wow, look at those stars." He said smiling at me, "But I'd be looking at her."

"Wow, smooth Jeongin, for your imaginary girlfriend." I said, looking up at the stars, giggling at the thought of my best friend with a girlfriend.

"Wow, look at the time." He said, getting up once he finished his chicken.

"Yah, JEONGIN!" I shouted as he ran off, coming back within 10 seconds.

"Where- anyway, you don't even have a watch." I said, he chuckled.

"I guess I don't." He said, this kid.

He ran off again, taking my rubbish with him and returning 10 seconds later, no rubbish in hand.

"Bin?" I asked, he nodded.

"BINNIE BINNIE CHANGBINNIE!" I squealed, doing aegyo. Changbin being my favourite member of Stray Kids.

Jeongin's usual reaction to my cringey aegyo would be a slap on my arm or a cringed up face, his hands clasped together, and wouldn't unfold due to the cringe.

Tonight, he wasn't like that though.

He smiled at me, though he looked away after a second or two, muttering something to himself and blushing.

"Are you ill?" I asked, putting a hand to his forehead.

He was burning up.

"YAH, I.N-ah!" I shouted, he knew I was serious when I used his stage name.

"(Y/n)-noona, I'm fine..." He said, smiling at me and moving my hand away.

"Why are you smiling at my aegyo then?" I asked, shocked.

"It was cute."

I almost gagged, why was he being so weird?

"Jeonginnie, what's going on?" I asked, he shrugged.

"You're cute." He said nonchalantly, then looked away, and as if on cue, Changbin and the other members came out from behind the bush he had run behind twice.

"Yah! WAEEE?!" I screamed, fangirling so hard.

"You're actually a weirdo." I said to my best friend, after bowing to my friends.

"(Y/n), Jeongin-ah wanted to ask you something." Chan said, and my attention peeled away from Changbin and to my bestie. Honestly Changbin, why was he here? I'm so embarrassed, he probably heard my aegyo. Damn it!

"Umm, well, for a long time..." He started.

"Jeongin-ah, you're taking too long." Seungmin moaned at him.

"Well, noona, for a long time..." He said again.

"I'll just say it." Changbin spoke up.

"Jeongin is trying to say that he likes you, and if you would like to go on a date with him?" He said, and my attention immediately peeled away from Changbin. That's odd.

"What?" I asked my best friend, who was as red as a tomato.

"So?" He asked.

"You asked all the boys here just to ask me that, you could've asked any time?" I said, hugging him in response.

"I know you wanted to see Changbin-hyung and your brother." He said, "Also, I knew if I brought them along, you'd be less likely to say no."

I chuckled at this, though I would've said yes either way.

Suddenly Stray Kids without Jeongin started screaming out of fanboy-ness and we were both startled.

"YAH!" Jeongin shouted, and soon everyone was mad at him for using informal language.

Aish, this kid.