Locker Room Punch Up - 현진

"So bitch, what do you deserve today?" One of my classmates said to me, towering over me as one of her lackeys punched me in the stomach.

"You..." I started to reply, but I was punched in my jaw by her boyfriend, my lip starting to bleed.

Her, with her boyfriend and two of her 'friends', started kicking me and I soon fell to the ground, my hands covering my face.

"Trying to cover your ugly little face away? Who cares if it gets messed up?" She said, and her boyfriend pulled away my hand before she kicked my face.

I was silent as this all happened, holding back tears and screams because I didn't want to be seen weakly anyone else.

After a few minutes, my lip bleeding a lot now, as did my forehead and nose, they left laughing and smiling.

What did I do to deserve being bullied?

What does anyone do to deserve being bullied?

I felt pain all through me, mostly with my head and abdomen, where they kicked/punched the most.

I felt two cold tears trickle down my face as I fell trying to get up, causing a loud bang as I fell against the lockers.

Shit.

After a few seconds, I heard someone knock on the door and ask if anyone was in here.

I was silent, not wanting them to see me, moving my blazer painfully trying to cover me.

He began to walk around, not taking the silence as a hint, and soon found me by the lockers.

"Umm, excuse me, you shouldn't be in here." He said, asking if I needed help up.

I shook my head, not removing my blazer.

"Then get up, the school's about to close." He said, the time was almost 8 and it was late outside, the school closed relatively early on a Friday.

I tried to get up, still holding my blazer, but the guy noticed I was being slow and hiding something.

With one swift motion he removed the blazer from my hand, seeing my bruised and bleeding face.

"(Y/n)?" He asked, and I noticed it was Hyunjin, the dance captain and one of my brother's friends.

I didn't reply, eventually standing up.

"God, what happened?" He asked, holding me up around my waist, making me wince.

"Sorry." He said, making me sit in a chair.

"Fuck the school, why are you so.." He started to ask, his finger tracing my jaw and looking at my bruises.

"I don't know." I said, genuinely, I had no fucking clue why they beat me up.

"Come on (y/n). Who was it?" He asked, and I quietly said their names, knowing they were friends of his.

"What?!" He asked, shocked.

"They did this to you? God, those fucking.." He started to swear till he had no words left, and I begun to admire him.
I had only talked to him a couple of times, because of my brother, and I never knew he would even care if this would happen to me, he always seemed distant. Now he was very much here.

"God, are you alright. Your head's bleeding." He said, taking out a tissue from his pocket and holding it on my forehead.

"Did you use that tissue?" I asked, finding it hard to breath let alone talk, but I couldn't let it be just silence.

"Course not!" He said, laughing and his smile made me feel more dizzy than I already felt.

"I thought you were stronger than this, how come you couldn't find them off?" He asked, his hand cupping my cheek as he patted the cut dry with the tissue, talking as if he knew me. Did this by really want me to fall for him, or was this just how he is usually?

"I'm not that badly hurt you know." I said, chuckling a bit, my ribs hurting from being stomped on.

"I've got anemia, these bruises aren't as bad as they look." I said, laughing, he smiled weakly.

"But couldn't you fend them off?" He asked.

"I did at the beginning, but anemia causes extreme tiredness too, and so I had to give up quickly." I said, he nodded in response.

He looked so beautiful, his hair slightly toddled and he concentrated as he got out another tissue for my nose.

"You've also got some..." He said, touching my lip which stung.

"Aish.." I said, pulling away, he smiled.

"Don't move." He said, touching the cut and drying off the blood.

"Let's make sure there isn't a next time then." He said, smiling as he threw the tissues in the bin.

"Because, the school's locked and we won't be able to get out through the doors." He said, checking the time.

I laughed awkwardly, getting out my phone to text my brother.

"Yah, Jeongin-ah." I said, after he didn't pick up for the second time, he was probably at Seungmin's house, not because he wanted to but because Seungmin dragged him.

"(Y/N), WHERE ARE YOU?!" He asked, finally picking up the third call.

"I'm at-" I started saying, but Hyunjin took the phone.

"She's with me, and safe. Good night Jeonginnie." He said, hanging up.

"Why did you do that?" I asked, he avoided my eyes, shifting in his seat.

"Yah, Hyunjin-ah, Why did-" I spoke but I was cut off as a smooth pair of lips connected with mine.

He kissed me softly, as to not disturb the cut or cause me any more pain.

He moved as I did, reciprocating the kiss, because it just felt right. He had helped me, perhaps this would be my way of thanking him?

This was perfect.

"That's Why." He said, I giggled quietly and he laughed with me.

"Don't ever get hurt again." He said, almost commanding me.

"Why?" I asked, not saying I wanted to but just out of curiosity.

"It causes me too much pain, seeing you hurt. I don't want to see you hurt." He said, blushing slightly.

Is Hwang Hyunjin, president of the dance and swimming teams, confessing? TO ME?

"Now how are we going to get out?" He asked, looking around. The doors and windows were all locked and alarmed so getting out was impossible.

"I guess we're going to be waiting till Monday." He said with a smirk, before connecting his lips with mine again.