A 'Short' Break - 필릭스

I'm like TT.

Just like TT.

Why is school work so hard?

"Why is school work so hard?" Felix said, literally reading my mind.

"It's just you find Korean difficult, that's why." I said, chuckling lightly as he spelt a few words wrong, before I corrected him.

To be brutally honest, I found the work hard and I'm a native Korean. The words were so poetic, and not great for non fluent speakers, ie Felix.

"Ok, let's have a break, and come back to it later. My brain is frying." I said to the Australian boy, who was in dire need of a break way more than I was.

"Thank you!" He said, practically praying to me, which made me laugh.

"Let's go eat." I said, suggesting we go to the corner shop and buy some ramyeon, snacks, drinks and bread because we're probably going to be working into the nice.

"Let's go go go!" He said, and I grabbed my purse before leading him out my apartment.

We walked down the stairs to the ground floor, don't worry I only live on the second floor!

We arrived at the corner shop.

"Hey Woo." I said to the guy working there who looked like a bear, and he just waved, being preoccupied with stacking sweets.

"Annyeonghaseyo Woojin-hyung." He said, Woojin laughing at his friend's formality. Felix was a bit taken aback by Woo's sudden appearance, not knowing he had a part time job.

We grabbed all the food we could; crisps, poccy, ramyeon, fried chickens bread, jelly sweets, chocolate, mango ice cream, cokes and iced teas.

"The Full Korean Snack Dinner." I said to Felix, who just laughed as I payed over 40,000 Won for all these snacks.

"Aww, my best friend is gonna go banked because of me." He said, using the wrong word again.

"Do you mean bankrupt?" I asked Felix, who didn't understand what he had said anyway, so it was no use.

He helped me carry the food back to my apartment, and we cooked the ramyeon before heading to the living room and setting it all up.

He took a quick picture of all our snacks, sending it to his guy friends, who replied reluctantly and jealously.

"Let's watch..." I started, and he flicked through a few channels before landing on 'CJ The DJ', an Aussie programme.

We ate really well, considering they were snacks, we were full by the time we had had our ramyeon but we still had bread and chicken and more to eat.

We were eating until 10pm, forgetting completely about our homework.

"Oh no." I said, as we cleaned up.

"We only have 2 hours to finish all our homework." I said, midnight was our school's deadline for homework and we still had so much to do.

We had so much energy now, and sped through the homework, finishing at 11:50, leaving us enough time to send emails and reports to the teachers.

"Thank you (y/n), I don't think I could have done that without the break, if you get me." He said, I nodded.

I took his hand, rubbing it because I knew his hands get cold. What doesn't a best friend know?

"No problem Jikseu." I said, smiling and he kissed my cheek.

What did I do to deserve an awesome possum?