Midnight Snack - 방찬

I woke up around 1am, in a cold sweat from an intense dream I had And whenever I had such dreams I always feel hungry.

Tonight was no different.

I got out of my bed, silently as to not wake up Chan who was sleeping on the other side.

I creeped downstairs, silently again, to not wake him up.

I opened the fridge, catching sight of a Cheese-string and the last slice of chocolate cake from my birthday.

I took out a plate and placed both the cake and cheese on a plate, sitting down at the counter to eat them.

As I ate slowly, I thought about the dream which made me wake up so quickly.

I couldn't remember the details, only the people in it; Chan and I.

I racked my brain trying to remember the dream, but to no avail.

As I put my plate in the dishwasher, I felt a cold pair of hands wrap around my bare waist and a head nuzzle into the nape of my neck.

"Why are we eating at this time?" He asked, his lips so close to my neck.

"I had a dream." I said, though I still couldn't remember it.

His hands traced the lining of my sweat pants, a cool sensation around my body and I got goosebumps.

"You should be quieter when you eat." He said.

"I was silent, did you just miss me that much?" I asked, turning around to face Chan.

"Maybe." He said sheepishly.

I rolled my eyes, walking to the bin and throwing the cheese wrapper in the bin.

I went to walk to the toilet but Chan grabbed my hand and pushed me lightly against the kitchen cabinets.

"Be quiet." I said, "The boys are all upstairs."

"We're not doing anything wrong." He said, smirking.

I rolled my eyes, pleading to go to the toilet because I really needed to pee.

"I will let you go..." He said, "When you tell me what the dream was about?"

"I don't remember." I said, flustered as his forehead met mine.

"Really (y/n)?" He asked, I nodded innocently, really just needing to pee.

"Please let me pee." I pleaded, he eventually let me go.

As I was washing my hands, I remembered the main plot of the dream; it was Chan trying to break up with me, he eventually won. That must have been why I woke up worried.

"Remember yet?" He asked, I nodded slowly.

I told him, his eyes softened.

"Well, thankfully it's just a dream and not reality." He said, kissing my forehead.

"No." I said, disappointed with such a quick kiss and not where I wanted.

I shook my head, as he moved his gaze down to my eyes and slowly kissed me.

"I think my mind is at rest now." I said, though I was still preoccupied with the sensation of our lips touching .

"Sleep now." He said, carrying me up as I was half asleep already.

Why was he sleeping though so early? I thought to myself as I drifted off.