Yearbook - 승민

"SEUNGMIN-SSI!" I shouted down he corridor, running after our Class President with the list of names to go on the Year Book for each individual's prize.

"Oh hey (Y/n), did you need me?" He asked.

"You just need to go over the names of these people, make sure everyone has a prize and whatever, because I don't know everyone. Also, make sure everyone is getting the right prize." I said, smiling and handing him the clipboard.

"I'll hand it to you at the end of lunch." He said, starting to walk off.

His hair was so red, how was it so perfect?

"Actually (Y/n), could you help me?" He asked turning around, I looked shocked. He wanted me to help him? Seungmin, the smartest guy in the year needed help?

"Course, where do you want to meet?" I asked.

"Library, start of lunch?" He asked, I nodded.

"See ya." I said, running off to take class pictures.

At lunch, I met Seungmin in the library, the sheet already out and he had brought his laptop too.

"Ok, let's get down to business?" He said, and we went through everyone's names, mine included, 'The Most Annoying', that was me!

"I don't think your annoying." Seungmin said to me, smiling.

"Well, I think sticking my camera and asking hundreds of questions for the yearbook is pretty annoying, I'm not surprised." I said.

"Still you should be under 'The Prettiest', not Yebin." He said, I blushed slightly.

"Come on, you dated Yebin, there must have been some part of her you found attractive. I think she's very pretty." I said, smiling trying to rub off the awkwardness a bit.

"Ouch (y/n), take the compliment, I do not need that voice of reason coming out of your mouth, just take my compliment." He said, a little flustered but keeping cool.

"Well, thanks Seungmin-ssi." I said, turning the page to the main part, the most likely to achieve and best at... whatever page.

Seungmin was 'Most Likely to become a President and Millionaire'. He was also voted, 'The Kindest', which we had gone through earlier.

"You seriously think I'm going to become what my father is?" He asked, we all knew his Dad was the President of the School and it's trust, and he quirked an eyebrow at me.

"It wasn't just me!" I said, we got votes from the whole year.

"Shouldn't I be under 'Hottest Guy'." He said sarcastically, he laughed.

"If it was up to me Seungmin-ssi, you would be, but it's not. So you should be happy with what you got." I said smiling, "Anyway, being predicted to earn millions can't be that bad, can it?"

"Money makes people corrupt." He said, "Wait, (Y/n), did you just flirt with me?"

I looked down immediately, did I?

"What?" I asked, "No, course not."

"Yes you did, but don't worry. I'm not turning you down." He said, I looked up, my mouth dropping.

"Wow, smooth." I said sarcastically.

"If anything's smooth, its the road." He said, "Speaking of which, I've got to hit it, bye (y/n)."

He left quickly, leaving the sheet of paper and I laughed awkwardly at his bad joke, however, it was a pretty good line to end on.

I took the piece of paper from the clipboard, seeing an arrow pointing to a few lines, encircling my name and his, then I followed the line to a box where he had written and saw lots of crossed out lines across many couples in our year.

Seungmin had written;
'(Y/n) + Seungmin Best Couple;
I'll pick you up at 7 x'

Jeez, how could a boy be so smooth.