NOT AN UPDATE

Ok, this is gonna be random.

Twenty One Pilots are back and HOLY SHIT.  My mom told me that they played Jumpsuit on the radio in the morning and I freaked out.  Then I listened to both songs and I FUCKING LOVE THEM!!!

I got into Twenty One Pilots last year when they were on their haitus.  Me and my best friend learned the handshake and mesmerized half of Vessel, most of Blurryface, and just about all of Twenty One Pilots (The album).  She was freaking out when I told her the news.

Ok the reason why I made this update was because... we need to decipher the video of Jumpsuit.  And the new song Nico and The Niners.

In the beginning, Tyler says 'We've been here the whole time, you were asleep.  Time to wake up'  The Fuck does that mean?  Any ideas???  Comment.  Then the beginning is hard core.  We need to reverse the beginning of Nico and The Niners so we know what he's saying.  My friend TonyGraveyard made a theory.  The person in red is Death.  I have no clue.  The people in yellow, CrankthatFrank said they could be the watchers.  Then there was that one scene where there was only one.  I think that was Josh.  Why?  I don't know why.  At the end, it looks like death got him because he is being dragged over the water with a yellow flower in his hand.  Comment your thoughts and speculations.  Please.