Second and Sebring

I was walking through the mall sipping my espresso with Alex when I saw Jake making out with another girl. Mia died 2 weeks ago and already he's onto the next bitch? That asshole I thought to myself.

"Jake!" I called out. He looked up to see me and then went back to kissing the girl. I stormed over while Alex tried to stop me.  I punched his face, disrupting the kiss.

"Bitch, how could you do this? Mia just died! Here you are, making out with your next victim.

"Chris, it's not worth it. Please, baby, let's just go." Alex pleaded, tugging on my wrist.

"You punched me. Never has a girl punched me before." He said with emphasis on the word girl.

"You dickhead. I'm not a girl and you know that very well. I have more testosterone in me that you do with your micro-penis." I retaliated.

"You wanna go, dyke? Or are you a scared little girl?" He said.

"Let's go, right here, right now." I dropped my bag and squared my fists.

"Fine." He threw a punch and I easily dodged. I kicked him in his torso and he grunted. I then punch his nose and a loud crack sounded. He started screaming. He punched my face and only broke the skin a tiny bit.

"That's enough." Alex wrapped his arms around me in a restraining attempt. He dragged me to the car, leaving Jake there.

"Baby, why did you do that? Don't answer that." He said as he started driving.

"It's fine. I needed to avenge Mia." I replied in a grumble.

"You're bleeding." Alex pointed out. I lifted my sleeve to my cheek and it showed that I was indeed bleeding. Quite a lot too.

"Shit." I muttered.

"And your knuckles are bruised." They were. Not badly but still bruised.

"It's fine." I said. We got home and Alex cleaned and bandaged my wounds.

——————

Where is this story going?

-Rat