Skulls and Guitars

My favorite time of year! Halloween!!! Fuck yeah, bitches!! Spooky time!!! I was out with Alex looking for ideas for costumes.  He called me over and showed me some plastic skulls.

"Ooooo, I know what I'm going to do." I said smiling evilly. 

"Babe, that's really scary, what are you thinking?"  He said studying my expressions.

"You'll see."  I smirked and walked out of the store.

-Time skip by a tired bean--Halloween-

I was putting the paint on my face getting ready for tonight.  Alex had gotten us into a Halloween party with some people from school.

I was just about done with the makeup.

All that was left was the outfit and hair

(Outfit)--->

(Hair)^^

(Hair)^^

I grabbed the plastic skull and white rose.  I grabbed my phone and called Alex.

"I'm ready."  I said.

"I'll be there in 5 minutes." He said and hung up.

---

The doorbell rang and I ran to answer it.

"Hey, you look nice." Alex said when I opened the door.

"You do too." I said smiling.  He was wearing Ryan Ross style makeup and held an electric guitar in his hand.

When we got to the party everyone stared at us because their costumes were cardboard or store bought. 

We also ended up winning the contest for best costumes.  That was fun. Overall it was a really fun night.  Suddenly, Chlorine by Twenty One Pilots started playing and I stopped.  It was Mia's favorite song.

"Let's go home." Alex said when he noticed.  He led me to the door and he took me home.

"Please don't leave me.." I whispered when Alex was about to leave.

"I won't, I promise."  He said kissing me when he sat on the couch. I fell asleep in his arms lying on my couch.

________

Apologies for the short chapter, I didn't feel like writing much.  Probably won't update for a while on my other stories. Sorry.

-A Emo Rat.