Is that happiness?

The next day when I woke up, I was laying on Alex's chest with his arms around me.  I just lay there looking at his peaceful state of slumber.  A lot of times one will notice that people are cuter when they are asleep.  That's what I noticed while looking at the boy before me.

"Are you going to gaze at me all day?" his voice sounded beneath me.

"O-oh! I'm sorry.  It's just, you're so cute when you are sleeping." I said, lowering my head to hide my blush.

"So are you..." he trailed off.

We got up and got ready for the day.  Alex wanted to go to a Starbucks and get some coffee. I agreed, mmm espresso...  After we got our coffee Alex drove to the mall.  I didn't realize it had a Hot Topic until it was right in front of me.  I ran inside with Alex behind me, instantly looking at the new shirts.  I found some new Black Veil Brides designs and grabbed my favorite.

  I found some new Black Veil Brides designs and grabbed my favorite

Alex bought it for me and I was overflowing with joy.  He also had bought a cute yin yang couples necklace for us. He handed me the Yang side as we left the mall.  He later showed me two tickets for Coachella.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I screamed. I jumped on him to hug him and in response, he kissed me.

"Is that happiness?" he asked.

"Maybe..." I trailed.

"You're cute when you're smiling," Alex said, kissing me again.

Later in the week, we were off to Coachella.

-------

Kinda longer chapter.  I want to make this book less depressing.  It starts, with a music fest.  Anyway, how was it? Comment and vote, feedback helps me a ton!! Love you all!

-Emo