𝐢𝐯. i am hers, she is mine

❝ all every boy wants is a girl to protect from dragons, but i am a dragon and i need someone to save me from myself

❝ all every boy wants is a girl to protect from dragons, but i am a dragon and i need someone to save me from myself. ❞

            ━━━━ 𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐘, and Vhary was now staring at her wedding date right in the eye. Sansa was kind enough to help the Targaryen make her dress, a light grey gown with tulle starting at her waist and flowing down her legs, small, thin straps coming up her shoulders and crossing at her back. Sansa wanted to add gold embellishments to the dress but decided it resembled House Lannister too much. Vhaehrys's hair was put up, three plaits coming down the top and joining to become one, but at either side of her face, two curled strands come down, courtesy to both a handmaiden and Lady Stark. She took a deep breath, feeling queasy at the thought of having to marry a person she hasn't talked to too much - she's been avoiding him, which was hard considering Ned made her live in the castle - and Lia, one of the older handmaidens she befriended, placed a soothing hand on her shoulder. "It'll be alright, Your Grace, I'm sure Robb Stark will fall in love with you."

"And if he doesn't?" Vhaehrys has gotten better about her cursing. "What if he decides I'm not a good enough person to marry?" Lia pushes a strand of curly hair out of Vhaehrys' eye but keeping it loose in front of her ear. The maiden had a smile on her face as she placed her wrinkled cheek on the soon-to-be wife's smoother one. "He'd be a fool not to," she then pressed a kiss on her forehead, soothing the young woman's heart. 

♛ ━━ ( ♛ ) ━━ ♛

"IN THE SIGHT OF THE SEVEN," the old Septon says loudly to the large group of people sitting in front of the Godswood tree, the blood-red leaves casting a faint red glow on the bodies below it, a bright sun looming over them, and everybody there was in high spirits. . . well, minus Robb, Vhaehrys, and the Stark's parents. They wished they made the right choice as their parents did for them, wishing that despite both not loving each other right away, they would grow into it as they did. "I hereby seal these two souls, binding them as one for eternity." He wraps their hands together with a ribbon and places a hand over Robbs large one and Vhaehrys' smaller fist, feeling how they intertwined their fingers together. He steps back and brings his arms up, bidding the two to say the vows, "Look upon one another and say the words." They turn to each other. Catelyn remembered the same vows she said all those years ago, and as her son and his new wife recite it, she mouths it along with them.

"Father, smith, warrior, mother, maiden, crone, stranger," they say together, and Robb says his part of the asseveration as Vhaehrys says hers. "I am hers and she is mine."

"I am his and he is mine -" she says with him, and they continue. "From this day to the end of my days." He removed his beige cloak off his shoulders - it had a grey direwolf's head on it - and as he flipped it, a black fabric overtook it; he had it made especially for her as well. On the black side, a crimson three-headed dragon sat on it, their tail and wings forming a circle around them, but that wasn't all. A grey direwolf's head sat on the body, showing that a Targaryen dragon and a Stark wolf had married. People marveled at the beautiful sight, a little girl sitting at the front reached out to touch it, but her mother snatched her hand back, not wanting her daughter to ruin such a fine thing. Vhaehrys' eyes watered at the sight, and Robb took notice, "Sansa wanted to surprise you, so she first made the direwolf side while the other handmaidens did the black cloak, then they sewed it together."