𝐢𝐱. the great houses

❝ she wore her scars as her best attire

❝ she wore her scars as her best attire. a stunning dress made of hellfire. ❞

                   ━━━━ 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐁 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 of the tub filled with warm water, making sure he did not injure her stomach any further, as he saw the stitches below her navel, small bruises forming around it, but Luwin said it was normal; blood was just flowing there to replace the amount she lost both during the baby's removal and what she lost in their room. He took a sponge from the side of the tub and dunked it into the water, squeezing it to make sure it was soaked completely and began running it over Vhaehrys' soft exterior, washing away any sweat or blood that stuck to it like a second skin, scrubbing it all away to reveal a beautiful face and body, one that Robb loved to have pressed against him when they slept.

Her color was coming back; it had been about a day since he learned about the miscarriage and a day and a half since she had the emergency surgery, the Maester calling her lucky to even survive through all of that. "Father's told me King Robert Baratheon rides North, yet he won't tell me why," Robb told her as he picked up her arm, running the sponge over it. "Mother seemed worried, though, so it can't be good. They say he'll be here today, and there's going to be a feast thrown for the family. Sansa can't wait to meet Prince Joffrey while Arya wants to see Lord Tyrion."

"Tyrion's the Imp, right?" Vhaehrys asks with a hoarse voice, as she hadn't had any water since the previous day; she and Robb fell asleep in each other's arms after a while of crying, but not before telling a maid to send his parents up to tell them the horrible news. "Correct," this makes Vhary laugh as she pictured a short little man that only reached her knees, golden hair sticking out in different places. Her laugh makes Robb smile, seeing that she wouldn't let a tragic loss get in the way of her happiness.

"I have to get ready," he tells her as he dries her, placing a large hand to her cheek, Vhary feeling his long fingers wrap around until the tips almost touch the back without a problem, the thumb brushing against her hairline.

"Alright," she nods, "I'll stay here." She presses a light kiss to his lips, placing her right hand on his chest right above his heart, feeling it beat violently under her fingertips, a small smile lifting on her lips as she felt it, her body beginning to have a mind of its own as she pushed Robb gently to the bed, lifting her hips to meet his. Robb's hand came down to the small of her back, and adding a little bit of weight, presses her into him, wanting to feel her more, but she lets out a yelp of pain at the action. "Sorry," he releases her. "We might want to wait until your wound is fully healed." Vhary nods at him, smiling, "Yes, we should." She rolls off him, reaching over to get a nightgown Robb had gotten her before taking her bath, slipping it over her shoulders and taking the ribbon from it, looping it through the dragon headpin and taking it over and under again to make sure it was tightened properly. "Go get ready," she chuckles when she sees that Robb still hasn't left the room. He smiles back, taking her supple hand in his, pressing a kiss to the knuckles and leaves the room, Vhary laying down on their bed.