𝐱𝐱𝐢. fire will rain

❛ it seems to me, love could be labeled poison and we'd drink it anyways

❛ it seems to me, love could be labeled poison and we'd drink it anyways. ❜

               ━━━━ 𝐕𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐘'𝐒 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐗𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 sat further down the tub, the ardent water calming her nerves. Under her eyes were blue, almost purple, eye bags, her skin an unhealthy pale. It's been a few days since she and Robb last laid together and she's been worried so much over the Talisa Maegyr ordeal that she's forgotten to take care of her physical ― and mental ― well-being. She hasn't been eating, days have gone by since her last meal, and sleep. . . it was a miracle she hasn't dropped on the ground from sleep deprivation. 

She knew she couldn't go on like this, knew that she needed to be in her best metal and physical state in order to win a war. But what if it seemed like the war was going on in her head? She sighed, closing her weary eyes, hands slipping towards the water. She felt fingers grip onto her ankle, bringing it up above the water. She opened her eyes to see Robb grabbing the sponge sitting on the edge of the tub, squeezing it in the water to let it soak it up along with the scented oils. He ran over her skin gently, "You need to rest." 

"Not until you do," she lied. A perfect lie, one that did not make him question anything in her voice. She looked tired and like she wanted nothing more than to go to bed, and the pitiful look she gave him made it look like she was worried more about him than herself. Was it selfish to keep someone you loved all to yourself, husband or not? When the hand that was once holding up her ankle came to rest on her soft cheek, she stiffened, unnoticed, though, by the husband that was staring down, concerned, at her. She let her eyes fall down to the distorted reflection of her face on the water, finally leaning in to Robb's touch. It's been a while since Robb had taken care of her ― the last time being when she was still pregnant ― and allowed him to clean her skin back to its once shiny state. She knew the shininess was going to go away as soon as she dried off though and go back to the dull color its been for a couple of days. 

Going back to washing her skin, Robb's mind went to wonder, pondering about what is making Vhary so worried. Is it because they were heading further and further south to the people who killed her family fourteen years ago? Because they were heading closer to the lion's claws? But, she might've forgotten, the wolf's bite and the dragon's fire were more powerful than the cowardly lions that stayed hiding inside King's Landing's walls. Sooner or later, her sister will come to Westeros and side with Vhary. Six dragons, four wolves, one Kraken, and countless other, more powerful great houses were coming for the lions that dug their claws into the wrong leader. 

Fire will rain from the skies.

A wolf's most honorable hunt will begin.

A Kraken will sink its largest fleet.

Man's flay count will rise. 

A bear's toughest fight will give it more virtuous scars. 

Once broken chains will stop a murderer's hands from killing anymore. 

The War of the Five Kings will end up with one great house sitting on the Iron Throne. The most powerful will win it. But will the one to sit on the Iron Throne be one who killed for it or chosen by the people of Westeros? 

 But will the one to sit on the Iron Throne be one who killed for it or chosen by the people of Westeros?