𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. treason

❝ She wore his compliments like diamonds

❝ She wore his compliments like diamonds. ❞

              ━━━━ "𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍?" Robb read the letter in his hands that was addressed to him and then looks up at the maester. "Sansa wrote this?" 

"It is your sister's hand, but the Queen's words," Luwin responds. "You are summoned to King's Landing to swear fealty to the new King." Robb hated this and knew for a fact that his wife would not bend the knee to a Baratheon after what they did to her family. "Joffrey puts my father in chains," Robb says, "and now he wants his ass kissed?"

"This is a royal command, My Lord. If you should refuse to obey. . ."

"I won't refuse. His Grace summons me to King's Landing, I'll go to King' Landing. But not alone. Call the banners." He hands the parchment to Luwin, Theon smirking up at him when he hears that there was a possibility of a battle happening. 

"All of them, My Lord?"

Robb nods, "They've sworn to protect my father, have they not?" He had to see how he would break this to Vhary, wondering what she would say to him if he went down to King's Landing and it turned into a bloody battle. "They have," Luwin responds, nodding absentmindedly.

"Now we see what their words are worth," the old master nods again and walks off, ready to call the bannermen at once, Theon's smirk not falling off his face, Robb sitting down beside him. "You afraid?" The Greyjoy asks, Robb's Tully blue eyes coming down to see his shaking hand, fear settling deep into his bones, yet he did not feel it as he had a small rush of adrenaline when talking to Maester Luwin. "I must be."

"Good."

"Why is that good?"

"It means you're not stupid." Outside the window, dozens of crows fly past, cawing at an unseen force that drew them near. The two boys did not hear anything that happened right out of their window.

♛ ━━ ( ♛ ) ━━ ♛

Vhary overlooked the courtyard, her supple pink dress covering her body from everyone's eyes, seeing as she was waiting for Lia to finish with the bath water. Someone knocked on the door; Vhaehrys could hear her handmaiden talking to them in a sort of hurried but respectful tone, and whoever it was standing at the door was let in. Through the doors of the balcony and past the curtains stood the young girl, her hair covering most of her soft back. "Vhary," Robb's voice comes through, and strong arms wrap around her waist, pulling her into his chest. 

"Robb," she replies.

"I'll have to go to King's Landing to free my father and sisters," he gets straight to the point. "Joffrey wants me to go down and proclaim him as my king, our king, and I refuse. I'd rather go into battle than bend the knee to him." The Targaryen turns around in his arms, a worried look o her face.

"And what of me?"

"I'd rather have you stay here, protecting Winterfell, the North," he responds. "As Mother said, there must always be a Stark in Winterfell."

"You must have drunk too much wine, dear Lord, for I am no Stark. I'm a Targaryen." Robb pressed a light kiss to her nose, making her smile. "I am going with you, whether you like it or not. Besides, if this confrontation does turn into a war, and that war rages on for years, who am I to stay behind with something that would give you an advantage?"

"Love?" Robb whispered against her neck, and Vhary laughed while shaking her head.

"No," she pulled away and placed her hands on his cheeks, her violet eyes soft as they looked into his. "Dragons." Her eyes were so full of determination that Robb couldn't help but smile. This was his wife that he had in his hands, determined to get her revenge on the Lannisters for what they did to her family, both Starks and Targaryens. He leaned down and pressed a full kiss to her lips, his hand coming down to grip her backside, squeezing it lightly. Vhary moans into his mouth, her hands cascading down to the front of his tunic. She begins pulling off the quilt-like shirt, breaking their kiss to pull it over his head. Robb unties the strings on the sleeves of her dress, using his hands to push it off her petite body, her naked body coming into view as it falls to the ground, pooling at her feet. 

Vhary unties the strings of Robb's tunic, loosening it enough for her to sweep it off his shoulders and press light kisses to his cheek, his jaw, and his neck, sucking softly on the pale skin. Robb is quick to untie his pants and shove it down his legs, using his feet to tug at his boots, his pants coming off with them. His hand pulls Vhary's head up towards his, wanting to kiss her lips once more, pushing his tongue inside her mouth, tasting the cherries from the cherry tart she ate a little while ago. He grabs under her ass, pulling her legs around his waist, planning to take her to the bed, but cannot - they immediately drop to the ground, Vhary landing on her back. They don't care, though, and continue what they were doing. Vhary felt his manhood hard against her stomach, feeling his hands coming up her sides, leaving a trail of goosebumps as he took her breasts in his hands. 

"Love," he whispers against her lips, pulling back his hips to push himself inside her. "By the end of tonight, you will be carrying my child, I can promise you that." His manhood passes Vhary's lower lips, pushing himself until his hips were situated against hers. They gasp, Vhary's hands coming up to clutch his shoulders, fingertips digging into the skin hard enough to leave bruises. Robb rocks his hips, sliding in and out of his wife's warm cavern, leaving her moaning under him, eyes closed in bliss as he keeps hitting that one special spot within her. "Gods," she moaned, pressing her forehead to Robb's, their breaths mingling together in the congested space, her love pressing a quick kiss to her lips.

Vhary's thighs tighten around his waist as she reaches her peak, coating his member in her slick, causing him to rut into her much easier. When her cavern clenched, he let go, shooting his thick white liquid into her. He lays down next to her, turning her with him so she faced him on the bed, his member still deep inside her.

"Think that was enough for a babe?"