𝐱. trying to train dragons

❝ the world gives you so much pain and here you are making gold out of it

❝ the world gives you so much pain and here you are making gold out of it. ❞  

           ━━━━ 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐕𝐇𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐑𝐘𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆, one might think she did not have a miscarriage, that she was a simple-minded girl who enjoyed life and all its glory, an optimistic, naive little girl who wanted nothing more than to marry a prince, but that was not the case. Inside, deep inside her heart, she was hurting and pessimistic about being able to have children, believing that if she didn't give Robb an heir, he would go out, find himself a mistress, impregnate her, and legitimize the bastard child so he's next in line. But no, Robb loved her too much to do that, and he would never do such a dishonorable thing against her and his family. What would his mother think? 

Arya saw right through her good-sister, as did Robb, and both wanted to make her laugh genuinely, so the young girl picked up some food from her plate and threw it at Sansa, laughing as it skidded off her cheek. Everyone erupted into guffaws, Vhaehrys giggling a bit while Robb was having the time of his life, his body shaking with laughter before he locked eyes with his mother, who signaled for him to take the girl upstairs. He walks over to her and hoists her up, "Time for bed." Vhaehrys stands and takes Sansa by the upper arm, leading her away from the feast and to her room. 

"I can't believe she did that!" The girl seethes as she lets Vhary take her away. "Right in front of Prince Joffrey too! I hate her, why can't she be more ladylike instead of boyish? No boy would ever want her with how she acts." Vhary sighed as she opened the door to her good-sister's chambers, closing it with her foot behind them, rubbing Sansa's shoulders softly, looking at her feet. "Well, I was possibly wilder than Arya, and yet Robb married me," she replied softly, taking a washcloth to clean her cheek. 

"At least you have manners, and you lived out in the woods most of your life," the Stark responds, shaking her head. "Arya's had a home with handmaidens, a Septa, and much more to learn about demeanor and skills, yet she is just as wild as a wolf."

"Perhaps she's more wolf than girl and has stopped apologizing for her wild," Vhary shakes her head, running her fingers through the loose red locks of Sansa's hair, her other hand taking out the intricate braids at the top, her fingers weaving through it to get rid of them. "Robb's told me that I'm a dragon stuck inside the body of a young girl." Sansa doesn't say anything, she just thinks about how her brother and Vhary had gotten along so well in the past year and seven months, how much they always looked at each other with so much love, how they were attached to the hip; she wanted that with Joffrey. "I'll finish up, you can go back," Sansa says quietly, bowing her head, and her good-sister smiled at her softly, rubbing her shoulder for a second before leaving, closing the door behind her.