𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. the king's justice

❛ thank you for loving me when i still tasted of heartache and war

❛ thank you for loving me when i still tasted of heartache and war. ❜

               ━━━━ 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐁 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, whispering how much he loved her as his hand brushed back her moonshine locks behind her ear, amethyst eyes clenched as pleasure flowed through her veins, legs locked around Robb's hips. When delivered to another orgasm, her legs would tremble, Vhaeherys' hands running up his back, pressing down on the tense muscles she found, pressing kisses onto his strong shoulders. She loved the way his muscular arms held her close to him, enjoyed how they made her feel safe and protected, and how his large hands ran up along her supple skin, gripping onto the back of her neck and head every time they kissed. He laid next to her, pulling Vhaehrys close to him, rubbing her arm. "Avy jorrāelan, Rōb," she whispered against his lips, feeling the roughness of his beard rub against her chin. (I love you, Robb.) Pulling back, Robb looked deep into her eyes, the violet of them reminding him of the hydrangea flower, which, Maester Luwin told him and his siblings, was able to kill almost anything that ate it. Her lips were so full, so plush, a light pink that turned somewhat violet when it turned cold.

"I love you," he rubbed her cheekbone, delicate skin soft under his thumb. 

Vhaehrys smiled tenderly at him, eyes closing as she hugged him close to her, feeling the chest hairs rubbed against her cheek, her arms going around his midsection as he cradled her in his own. The warmth of Robb heated Vhaehrys' already hot skin, causing her to feel at home and loved. Robb's hand went up, gingerly carressing the soft tresses of his wife's hair, silver slivers of moonlight coming in through small gaps in the tent, contrasting against the warm saturation of the fire lit candles around them. A low rumble was heard, Aegon's wing moving to a new position, his head resting on the floor beneath him. Vhagar nips at Jaehaera, an angry growl passing between them when the indigo dragon whipped Vhagar with his tail as he found a new position. Vhaehrys chuckles, "Somehow, they seem to have some human qualities to them, once you go past the fact that they are beasts." 

"Everything with a heartbeat shares a common trait," Robb returns, rubbing Vhaehrys' hip with his thumb. "We all have a sense of survival. No matter how, or where, we all share a desire to live, no matter how big or small that desire may be." 

***

WILLEM AND MARTYN LIE dead on a blanket, the King and Queen of the North standing before them. Vhaehrys kneels beside them while Robb moves to her, Bryden stands opposite of them, and Catelyn sitting behind the group. "Bring them in," Robb demands in his kingly voice, a voice only reserved for times when he needed to be seen as the one in command, Vhaehrys taking a deep breath as her hand moves down to the swell of her belly. Bryden moves to open the door, silence thick in the air, Rickard and his men finally making their way to see the king since their crimes. They are bound, moving stiffly, the Targaryen stirring to stand behind Robb while he interrogated the Karstarks. Rickard's eyes move to stare at the dead boys. "Is that all of them?" Robb asks.