Chapter 5

You winced slightly at the volume and watched as a man with dark red hair ran up to Jungkook and began hugging him while bouncing crazily. Another man, one with blonde hair, slowly approached from behind and let a gentle smile grace his features as he watched his two friends jump around the room.

"Hoseok, seriously. I don't want to have to hurt you," Jungkook threatened, and the other man quickly released him to stand next to the blonde.

"Hey punk, who do you think you're talking to?" the redhead demanded.

Now that you could see both men clearly, you surveyed their features and took their appearances in. Unsurprisingly, both men were extremely attractive and by this point you were beginning to see a trend with Jungkook and his friends. The redhead had messy hair, grey eyes, a strong jawline, and a smile that could light up the world. The blonde had golden eyes, soft-looking cheeks, plump lips, and eyes that scrunched up to make crescents whenever he smiled.

"(Y/n), this is Hoseok—," Jungkook pointed to the man with red hair. "—and this is Jimin—," he pointed to the blonde. "Guys, this is (Y/n), the girl Taehyung was talking about."

"You mean bragging about. I mean, he was acting as if she was his girlfriend or something," Jimin joked.

"Yeah, now he's not the only one that knows her though," Hoseok said, nudging Jimin with his elbow. He turned to look at you with a blinding smile, "we're so happy to finally meet you."

"It's such an honour to meet my fans," you joked.

"Yeah about that," Hoseok began, pulling out a notebook and pen. "Do you think I could get your autograph?"

You paled. "Wait, seriously?"

Hoseok and Jimin both nodded, keeping straight faces. You waited a few seconds to see if they were just pulling a prank, but neither of them were reacting.

"I—"

The two burst out into laughter, clinging to each other for life support. You stood watching them, dazed, as the two gasped for air between their laughs.

"We're just joking. But with the way Taehyungie was acting, maybe we should take it," Jimin finally said when he could breathe.

"Could you imagine his face if we walked in with it?" Hoseok asked excitedly, staring at Jimin with a sly smile. The two began laughing in a way that reminded you of villains plotting against the protagonist, in this case being Taehyung.

"You guys are probably creeping her out. Even if it is for a prank, who just asks some random person for their autograph?" Jungkook asked with a shake of his head.

"Oh, hush up, Kookie. We both know you're dying to see how Taehyungie would react too," Jimin said with a knowing smirk.

"Anyways, enough about all of that. How did you two meet?" Hoseok questioned, looking between you and Jungkook.

"My soulmate is an asswipe and Jungkook witnessed him being a jerk to me," you answered. You've told the story so many times you might as well write a book about it.

"Well, that's certainly one way to meet someone," Hoseok laughed.

"Does that happen often?" Jimin asked with a worried expression.

"All the time, but I've gotten used to it."

"Her parents don't know about it, that's why she has to continue to be with him," Jungkook informed, practically reading his friend's minds.