Epilogue

~ 3 years later ~

"(Y/n), Jungkook's here!" your mother called from the first floor.

"I'm coming!" you hollered back.

You checked yourself in the mirror one final time before grabbing your phone and wallet, stuffing them in your pockets, and racing out of your room to the stairs. You practically flew down them-almost slipping once-before you were on the main floor facing your mom and boyfriend, both who were waiting at the front door.

"Hey, sorry for keeping you waiting," you huffed, out of breath from your mini-marathon.

"You were only, like, two minutes. It's not like you left me waiting for an hour," Jungkook joked.

"Ah, right," you said, rubbing your neck sheepishly. "Well, still. I could've at least met you at the door."

"Oh, enough apologizing. You're wasting time, just go with him already," your mom said, shoving you towards Jungkook. "And when you come back with the gift, hide it immediately. We don't need your father seeing his present before the big day."

"Yes, mother. I'm not that dumb," you said with a roll of your eyes.

"I'll make sure she has them wrapped in something at least," Jungkook promised your mom.

"Thank you, dear," she cooed.

"Alright, let's leave before she tries to smother you with kisses," you said, grabbing Jungkook's arm and tugging him out of the house.

"Have fun guys! And don't get him something that he'll just use to waste time! I want something meaningful!" your mom called after you, and you could've sworn her 'thumbs up' were directed at Jungkook only.

You gave the 'okay' sign.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This one looks like it could be good," you commented, turning the game over in your hand.

"I guess, but so does this one," Jungkook said, holding up the one he had.

"We could always get both, that way my dad has more variety," you said with a shrug.

"Okay, then what if we get this one too?" Jungkook asked while pointing to one of the other games on the shelf.

"Can you please buy a goddamn game?" Yoongi groaned from his place behind the cash register.

"Can you please take that twenty-foot pole outta your ass?" Jungkook countered.

"I will lock you out of the house. Don't test me, kid," Yoongi threatened.

Jungkook gave a bratty smirk. "That's fine, I'll just stay with (Y/n) for the night then."

"Stop getting so confident just because you're allowed to stay over there," Yoongi growled.

You couldn't help but give Jungkook a pointed look, agreeing with Yoongi's words. Ever since your parents gave him the 'okay', Jungkook practically flaunts around, bragging about the fact he can stay at your house for the night. You couldn't blame him, especially knowing how your mom was, but it was clearly getting on some peoples' nerves. But anyone would get annoyed when this has been going on for a good two years now.