Chapter 9

Jungkook's room wasn't messy, but that didn't mean it was spotless. There were a few articles of clothes littering the ground, but you certainly weren't in any place to judge him. You were sure your room was messier than Jungkook's. And to make you look even worse, his room was much smaller than yours. He had a bed in a corner, pushed up against the wall, a closet, and a large desk with some high tech equipment. You didn't really know too much about it, but you were sure it enhanced gameplay.

"Sorry if it's a little cramped. I'll get you something to wear as quickly as I can," Jungkook said quietly.

He went into his closet and you glanced away to observe his desk, trying not to appear creepy as you watch Jungkook rummage through his clothes. You were interested to see what he had in there, but you didn't want to make him uncomfortable.

"Pretty cool setup here," you commented, speaking about his computer equipment.

"Thanks, I've got even more stuff too. Can you believe it?" he replied.

"Are you some kind of hardcore gamer?" you asked, turning your head to glance at the brunette.

"I do like video games, but the other stuff doesn't really have to do with it," he answered. "It's equipment for recording and editing. Although the recording stuff is bigger."

"Wow, you're pretty talented. Not only are you a video game pro, but you also sing and you do editing? What exactly is it you can't do?"

"If you ask the other guys, they'll tell you I'm good at everything. But personally, I think talking to new people isn't one of my strengths. Specifically, girls," Jungkook replied.

"You talk just fine with me," you mentioned.

"I think there's just something about you, maybe your energy? You make me feel more comfortable. I think the reason I speak so well with you is because of your personality. You're definitely better at speaking with new people than I am," Jungkook said.

"Um, I get pretty nervous actually. I guess I'm just really good at hiding it," you mumbled.

"You certainly didn't seem nervous when we first met though," Jungkook pointed out. Guess snapping at someone doesn't really convey shyness.

"That's true. So does that mean if a person is rude to you when you first meet it's easier to talk to them?" you teased.

"Maybe. It helped break the ice between us at least," Jungkook reasoned. He turned around holding up a large, white t-shirt in one hand and an oversized, grey hoodie in the other. "Which do you prefer?"

"Hoodie," you said with a grin, making grabby hands. Jungkook snickered before throwing the t-shirt back into his closet.

"You can either change in here or I can bring you to the bathroom. Whatever you choose, I don't care."

"Here is fine," you said softly, hoping Jungkook wouldn't think of you as some pervert. Call you crazy, but you really wanted to stay in his room for as long as you could for some reason.

"Okay, I'll wait outside for you. And are you sure the hoodie will be okay? It is kinda warm outside so I wouldn't want you to sweat to death," Jungkook said.

"I'll be fine."

Jungkook gave you a nod before exiting out the bedroom door, closing it behind him. You pulled your shirt off and slid into the warm hoodie, bringing it up to your nose to inhale deeply. It smelt like Jungkook; soapy and a little fruity. It made you sad to think you'd eventually have to give this back to him. You looked around his room for a few moments, trying to take your surroundings in and memorize the place. When you were done being creepy, you walked to the door and opened it, peeking your head out. Jungkook was leaning against the wall across from his room and glanced up at you.