Chapter 15 - (Former) Mayor Bellows

I stood outside their apartment door, just staring at it, not knocking. I followed Joe from the lobby of the building to their door. I knew what building it was because of Iris but I couldn't remember their lofts number.

I wanted to confront Barry and ask him why he was so angry at Ralph all the time. There had to be a lot more history than what happened on that case.

I raised my hand to knock on the door. I knocked once but I was pushed aside my two men in uniform.

"Hey-"

"Accuse us Ms," is all they responded with and blocked me from the door. They rang the doorbell and I applied another masking illusion so whoever opened the door wouldn't see me behind the officers. One of them turned their head and made sure I had left. He looked right through me then faced the door again, I loved that he had no clue I was there.

Barry opened the door seeming way calmer than beforehand.

"Allen. Detective West." One officer greeted.

"Aren't you two on the Mayor's detail?" Joe asked coming to the door.

"Sorry to bother you at home, but dispatch just radioed. Captian Singh needs you down at the station ASAP." He informed.

"All right, let me get my jacket," Barry said turning around. The two men raised their guns.

"Bare!" Joe exclaimed and gunshots blasted making me yelp and lose focus. After the deafening shoots my ears were ringing and the two men were knocked out laying in the doorway.

"That never gets old," Joe said from inside.

Barry peered around the corner and looked at me, he most likely had heard my started expression. "Willow? What are you doing here? " He questioned.

"I came to tell you something," I said looking at the two knocked out bodies again. "Looks like I picked the wrong time,"

"Those two work for the Mayor. They just tried to kill us." Barry stated.

"That's odd," I added.

"Dibny's next..." Joe realized.

"Wait- what?"

"We'll explain, later," Barry said and used his super speed to change into his super suit. He put his hand to the Flash symbol on his ear, which I assumed was a communication device.

"Guys, anyone there?" Barry shouted. He listened and then spoke, "I need you to activate the tracker I put on Dibny."

"You put a tracker on him?" I questioned and he nodded still listening to the other end.

"Cisco, do you know where he is?" He asked then informed us, "He's at city hall."

--------------------------------

Ralph

I stood in the dark alleyway outside city hall waiting for the mayor. Was I really going to do this? I spent so much time on this case... but what Allen said hit a nerve, I didn't want to be a dirty cop anymore.

I gulped as I heard footsteps from behind me. He was here. I turned around.

"You lost weight."

"Lap band surgery." I lied. We slowly walked towards each other. He had a case in his hand.

"Since killing you didn't work, what we agreed upon. 200K," he said opening the case showing me the stacks money. He was making this decision so difficult! "Let me have the photographs."