Chapter 19 - I'm Not Jealous. You're Jealous

This sucked. The room smelled like body odour and puke, and I could understand why. There was a long-bearded guy leaning and sleeping on my shoulder, I was sure the stank was coming from him. Yet I didn't move him off me, I was scared that if I did I would regret it, and that's just based off his hard exterior. He wore a black leather jacket and had tattoos all over him. Who knew how aggressive he was on the inside.

I sat next to Cisco on a stone cold bench in the crowded jail cell. By the toilet, Joe was comforting Barry while he threw up his insides, oh boy was he going to have a hangover tomorrow.

"Hey, hey! Jarry, Buddy!" Ralph called to an officer from behind the bars, "We're gonna get that phone call or what?" He asked uplifting his voice and following the cop as he walked past him. "Hey, come on man. I know you can hear me! I'm right here! Hello?" He pestered until the policeman left the room. "Okay, great" he sighed and his voice returned back to normal.

"You just know everybody, don't you," Cisco said full of sarcasm.

"I've been in here a few times," Ralph admitted staring at the bars, "You know. I could wiggle through these bars and get us out of here. Let me make my finger into a key and that would be pretty sweet. A lot of pressure on an index finger though," He said walking over to sit next to Cisco. Why was I here again? Oh, yea that's right! To get help from these morons! I looked at the clock in the hallway, it read 8:49 pm.

"I should've stayed with the girls," I mumbled to myself. My eyes widened with annoyance when the hoe-bo took a deep snore right in my ear. Keep it together Willow, I told myself taking in a deep breath.

"Iron Vs Flesh," Dibny continued with a deep announcing voice. "What do you think?" he asked.

"I think you should stop talking. Immediately," Cisco deadpanned. Barry started coughing and I looked over.

"Ohhh," He moaned, "I'll never have a drink again," He said sitting up.

The creepy guy sleeping on my shoulder burped and I held back a gag. Why me? I tried staring at the wall for a bit, trying to pass time. But then I noticed all the stains on the wall and I looked away and closed my eyes. The darkness seemed to be the only thing I could look at without wanting to cringe or puke.

I heard the door open and turned my head, I was careful not to do so too fast in fear of waking up the homeless man. I smiled when Harry came through the door. Finally. He pointed at Joe, Barry, Cisco and I. "I'll take those 4," He said to the officer and started to walk out of the room.

"Ahem," Ralph reminded and raised his hand.

"Four," Harry added and left the room. The cop unlocked the door of the cell and I shot out of my seat getting out of this disgusting place as soon as possible.

When I passed the guard I suggested, "You should clean this hell hole up," without waiting for an answer I sped out of the room.

---------------------------

"I'm gonna have a headache now until my wedding day," Barry complained during our ride in the S.T.A.R. Labs elevator.

"Worth it," Ralph chimed.

"Agree to never speak of what happened tonight?" Cisco asked.