Author's Notes

13th July, 2018

Hi there,

First of all, you're awesome for taking a chance on my book. It's my first one ever even though I've had this concept in my head for quite sometime now.

I never had the courage to actually put any of this down on paper until I started reading books on Wattpad. So thank you.

Please let me know what you think about the characters and the way the plot is progressing, don't be shy! I'm still writing the chapters so please bear with me on this journey.

You'll realise that I'm a bit of a romantic so some scenes might be a bit cringy. Give me a heads up if you feel like I've gone too far :)

Oh and finally, this book has a lot of mature content including explicit sex scenes, which I felt was required to authenticate the story and showcase what a real world relationship would be like. I've tried to keep it as valid as I could possibly imagine, not over-exaggerating the details - hopefully I've succeeded.

If all goes well, I'll be uploading a chapter a day.

As I said before, I'd really like to know what you think and hope you enjoy reading this book as much as I did writing it.

Xx - J.S. Rose

Edit: The first edition of this book is now available on Amazon. The ebook will be FREE until 14/01/19...so grab it fast :) Click on the 'external link' button below!

P.S. On a completely random note, I've been listening to Michael Buble's and Kelly Rowland's version of 'How deep is your love' on repeat, and I wanted to share it with you guys. Enjoy!