Chapter 12: Musky Mint

Lesedi

We stood in the shower, clasping onto each other, while the water engulfed our skins.

I always felt a bit petite next to him. Being 5'3", I was average height, but next to him, my head only reached his chest.

On the plus side, I always felt his heartbeat whenever we hugged.

After a while, he loosened our embrace and turned off the shower.

Grabbing the shampoo from the shower stand, he squeezed some into the palm of his hands.

Lathering it up, he ran his fingers through my long, thick, brown, curly locks of hair.

It smelled of him- a subtle scent of musky mint.

"I think you'll need more shampoo than that", I joked.

He paused and turned me around, studying my hair for a second.

"Looks like you're right", he smirked while grabbing the bottle of shampoo once more.

Foaming some soap between his palms, he ran his hands across my neck to my collar bones, applying it gently.

Moving his hands to my shoulders, he rubbed it; circling the pressure points with his thumbs.

As the tension released from my body, I couldn't help but let out a soft moan.

Spreading the foam across my back, he traced the curves around my hips until he reached the small of my back.

Placing soft kisses on my buttocks, he continued to smear the foam down my thighs and along my legs.

Turning me around, he spread the foam across my chest, circling my breasts and tracing my stomach.

"You are beautiful, you know that...", he said with intense eyes.

"I believe you...", I replied bemused, eyeing his fully erect manhood.

"Perv", he teased.

Before I had a chance to react, he lifted me off the ground and onto his waist.

Placing rough kisses on my neck as he pushed me against the wall.

Entranced by his touch, I buried my fingers in his hair and moaned; unable to do much of anything else.

His kisses fused with soft nibbles moved to the niche of my neck, sending a bolt of pain and pleasure through my skin, all the way to my core.

I could feel a pool of moisture form between my legs and trail his stomach.

I craved release.

Without thinking, I was rubbing the center of my slit against the hard of his stomach until my thoughts blurred out as I felt myself drip.

He released his hold on my neck and dipped my back, circling my clit with his thumb as he watched me moan helplessly.

"Look at me, Lesedi", he commanded softly.

Lost in the trance he had created, my eyes had reflexively closed shut.

As I opened them, my eyes met with his.

He was in control, but his eyes were soothing – as if he would protect me no matter how vulnerable this moment felt.

He wanted me to feel pleasure through him, be a slave to his touch.

I felt myself ooze into his hand as he held me in the air.

He did not stop.

He made me come once more, all whilst not taking our eyes off each other.